Beware!! water health hazard! On the second night I went to take a bath, the water appears clear until you fill up bath or fill sink it is dark yellow/brown! I was shocked!! We were refunded 2 nights out of our three night stay by the hotel manager. The experience with this man was also a shock! He proceeded to arrogantly argue and to justify the problem..Very disappointing experience on all aspects. I would never recommend staying somewhere where your health is jeopardized! Coming from the United States I have never experienced such poor customer service and accommodations..
- Free Wifi