“Bad service!”
Review of Barka

Barka
Ranked #17 of 46 Restaurants in Bar
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

The pizza was very good, but the service bad. The communication was not easy because of bad English skills. One of us ordered a filet of fish 300 g which was priced normally to 10 Euro. After some time he came with a fish weighing 1 1/2 kilo for which he charged 63 Euros. We were in chock and it took some time to convince that we didn’t intend to pay that. After long discussions and asking to talk with the owner, the price was reduced to a more acceptable price. However, we still not understand why they should think one person could eat that much. This incidence was the only negative we had in Bar and everywhere else we only had good experiences.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Nice restaurant, just a few meters from the shore. You can sit outside, or inside the building, where the glass walls offer a beautiful sea view. The staff is kind, food is excellent. Prices are affordable (normal Montenegro restaurant prices). They offer breakfast, which is also fine.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Visited for dinner and loved the view I had of the stunning sunset that evening.
On the whole service was good and the waiter spoke good English which was helpful.
The food was fresh and well prepared.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I wanted to eat near to the beach, so I went to "Barka". I ordered a beer, which was the lokal beer of Montenegro and mussels in red soup.
It didn't last very long and the waiter brought me the meal. It looked like a big portion and it came with white bread. But when I tasted the soup it I was very disappointed. It tasted like there was too much alcohol inside. I put salt in it, but it didn't help. So I just ate the mussels, drank my beer and left the restaurant with a dissatisfied feeling.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Took over an hour for my starter then I got my main 2 mins later which wasn't what I ordered. To top it off they had 2 power cuts throughout our meal. Not happy