Free cancellation until 26/07
US$169
US$108
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$132
MM Amor(Izola)(Great Value!)
US$106
TripAdvisor
B&B Kushin(Izola)
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewson footparking spaceair conditionedstaff were very helpfulminutes walk awayfree parkingtvrefrigeratorbreakfastbike
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Simple with good sized clean room and enormous private terrace. Comfortable double bed. Good breakfast and free WiFi. The staff were helpful and friendly. Air conditioned and with a fridge and TV. The car park is a bit small. Although I was on the same side as the road, I didn't find it intrusive.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank istracpsboss
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Spacious room and shower room, good shower and plenty of hot water Very quiet, very clean and comfortable. Breakfasts very good, with plenty of choice with cereal, yoghourts, cold meat, cheese, fruit, croissants, bread and cake. Good location about 10 mins walk from the sea and 5 mins from Parenzana bike trail to Portoroz/Koper.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2015

I went here because i just needed room for 2 days because of Istrski Marathon. I have to say its really clean, so in my opinion is it perfect for those who don't need luxury. With a 10 mint walk you get to the sea and to the center of Izola.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Simon M
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Place is nice and very clean, staff is very helpful and nice, good buffet breakfast, room was air conditioned.

Wi fi didn't work in the room (It got connected but so slow, that I couldn't go to Internet - we have been in the third floor).

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank taiyo_blue
Reviewed 13 May 2015

The place is nice and clean, easy to reach and with air-con in the room (important as temperature can be quite high during the day).
The young ladies who staffed the front desk were all friendly and helpful. I was especially indebted to one who helped me call up the restaurant where I had my dinner the night before to find back my lost credit card, all done proactively. I only told her the name of the restaurant and she was already checking the web, leaving messages on their voice mail and writing them emails all at the same time! This is what I call service! Thanks!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple