All reviewseasy walking distance to everythingnew englandbreakfast was deliciousfour poster bedoff street parkingold housejacuzzi tubgreat conversationclassic vermontcomfortable bedstayed here for two nightsbillings farmenjoyed our staylovely hostsb and bgas fireplacemodern amenities
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My recent stay at the Charleston House was a reminder of how special B and Bs can be!
Willa and Dixie were perfect hosts; they were kind, helpful and attuned to the details that make guests feel special.
The room was very clean and lovely. The breakfasts were varied and delicious!
The location in the town of Woodstock was ideal for any tourist activity.
I would recommend the Charleston House wholeheartedly and will return again
Barbara McD
NJ

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We only stayed at the Charleston House for one night, but very much enjoyed our stay. We were the only guests in the house that evening. The owners have run the place for 19 years and are so welcoming and friendly. The building is old but that's its charm. It's a great location to walk downtown. One of the best breakfasts I've ever had was served, along with the pleasant company of the owners before we checked out. Loved staying here.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Very comfortable B&B in Woodstock village. Walking distance to shops and restaurants. Rooms are big with 4 poster bed and jacuzzi tub. Very tasty breakfast. Good parking. Lovely hosts who are very knowledgable about the area. The coffee was excellent

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2017

My wife and I have been touring around New England for a week. Woodstock and more specific The Charleston House has been the favorite part of the trip. Woodstock was so quaint and peaceful, loved the covered bridges, but the room and hospitality at The Charleston House was reminiscent of a bygone era. I felt I stepped back in time, without forgoing any modern amenities. The breakfast was delicious, but the best part about breakfast was the stimulating conversation. If I am ever in the area again I would stay here and highly recommend it for a picturesque room, relaxing atmosphere, and enlightening conversation.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2017

We stayed just one night but wished it could have been longer. The bed was extra comfy, our hosts more than welcoming, generous and gracious, and the breakfast was so luxurious, with the "good dishes", candlelight, and wonderful food! Plenty of off-street parking, and easy walking distance to everything in Woodstock; even Billings Farm was an easy walk. A delightful place to stay!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family