Atlanta Marriott Century Center/Emory Area(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$132
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$144
US$103
Westin.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$148
US$134
US$140
US$125
US$122
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$169
US$131
US$109
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$143
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

All reviewsevening receptionruth chriscollege football hall of famegreat locationpark viewvalet parkinggeorgia aquariumwithin walking distancecivil rights museumorder omeletteschildren's museumferris wheeltwo room suitefamily reunioncoca colaolympic parkcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Hotel for a conference at Spelman in February. I'd stayed here two years before during the rehab. The process was unpleasant at the time, but the result upon return was worth it. Aesthetics are much improved, and the suite's comfort is as well. What's remained the same? The helpful folks who run the hotel. They made it even more of a pleasure to return.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
frankphair, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - at Centennial Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear pikapika10,

Thank you for staying with us again and posting a review. I am glad you took note of the $9mm renovation we completed. We are very proud of the way it turned out and our guests continue to give us high marks. I wish I can take credit for the design but I cant. I appreciate you commented on the staff. We pride ourselves in customer experiences and I am so happy to hear we did not disappoint. Thanks again for staying with us and please hurry back.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stayed here with another couple , on a visit to downtown. This is a very nice hotel, and a great location. We were within walking distance to the places we visited. We did not like the $40 parking fee, but had no choice.. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank mikeyt62

Dear mikeyt62,

Thank you so much for posting a review. I am glad you experienced how walkable our downtown area is. It does help to be staying in a property that is right in the middle of everything. Thanks again for staying with us and please hurry back.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Stay was good. Suite has a good size fridge and a microwave, but every noise can be heard outside the hallways. Pool was shut down, but the hot tub was available. About 8 people can fit inside the small gym. Limited weights too

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
frankphair, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - at Centennial Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear migueltrujillo1,

Thank you for staying with us and posting a review about your stay. I am glad you had a good stay and appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to share your comments with my team. Thanks again and please hurry back.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We actually stayed here well before April 2017, however, the menu did not scroll any further back. On multiple occasions, I have stayed here and enjoyed it. The amenities and location made for a great visit to Atlanta.

Stayed: April 2017

Dear jbtravels2018,

Thank you for staying with us and posting a review. I agree, our hotel is perfect for both the Business Traveler and the Leisure guest. That is what is great about Embassy Suites. Thank you again for your business and please hurry back.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Here March 27, 2018 guacamole and salsa and no corn chips! I asked about and did not get a good explanation. Looked at other reviews and it seems consistantly badly done.

Room is clean, front desk had to scramble after we checked in to make sure the pillows were feather free.

We are eating at the Ruth's Chris steak house tonight. So far they seem to be on the ball but the wait staff is chatting a lot by the kitchen.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
frankphair, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - at Centennial Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Paula K,

Thank you for posting a review. I apologize that the experience at the Evening Reception was not up to par. I will be sure to talk with my staff and make sure they address these comments. Thanks again for posting a review.