The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta
US$119
US$111
Hotels.com
2,813 results
All reviewssundial restaurantsun dial restaurantrevolving restaurantheavenly bedfloor to ceiling windowstop floorferris wheelcentennial parkvalet parkinggeorgia aquariumconvention centerself parkworld of coca colaenjoyed my staybusiness tripstarbucksdowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here twice. The room was large and nicely appointed, but so dusty I could hardly breathe. Maybe the carpet hadn't been vacuumed in some time. Room service was abysmal. I ordered a sandwich late at night. Room service delivered bread and meat - only! No condiments at all - not in the sandwich or on the tray. Very disappointed. Each staff member was wonderfully warm, friendly and welcoming - exceptional, in fact. But though I travel frequently to Atlanta, I decided not to stay at the Westin again. I'm giving a three star rating solely because of the excellent staff. Otherwise, I would rate it two stars.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
TeamMarriott, General Manager at The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear glorial637,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us again and providing valuable feedback about your recent experience. Our goal is for each guest to leave completely satisfied, and while we were glad to see that you were pleased with your large and comfortable accommodation and our staff provided you exceptional service and hospitality, we are sorry we did not meet this goal during your visit. We can assure you we will step up our game and hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with the flawless visit you should always experience with us.

Be Well,
Ron Tarson

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very friendly staff and very rooms are nice. Windows are floor to ceiling. Beds are comfy. Meeting rooms are great. Elevators are many and fast to get you to your floors. Parking areas has good lighting.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear lesterlm2017,

Thank you so much for this awesome review of The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta. We are glad everything went great during your stay and that you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. We can't wait to welcome you back soon.

Be Well,
Ron Tarson

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were able to get a great rate at this hotel through Hotwire. The goal was to stay in downtown Atlanta and walk to the attractions we wanted to see. We had a 34th floor room with a great view. The people were friendly and our room was very clean.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had the pleasure of staying at the Westin Peachtree Plaza. After a delayed flight into Atlanta, I was tired and very eager to settle in to my room. Amari at the front desk was amazingly helpful and quickly gave me the in and outs of the hotel, especially where to get coffee in the morning! A few minutes after getting to my room - he called to make sure everything was satisfactory - what great service. My room had a nice view and my room service dinner was excellent. I would highly recommend this property thanks to Amari.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

everything was top notch except for one thing. The way the rooms were shaped around the elevator, there was a booooo sound about every 20 seconds til about 2am. All coming from the elevators. I spoke to several people on the 65th floor and they heard it also. One guy had to have his TV on all night to drown the sound out. I made sure my A/C fan was on to do the same.

Room Tip: pillows way too soft. Shouldn't have to use two pillows to make one.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business