“Ice cream was okay!”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Little Five Points
Neighbourhood: Little Five Points
Reviewed 26 June 2016

I did not have the "real" food at Zesto so I cannot comment on that. I did have the ice cream and it was decent. We were in time for happy hour (1/2 priced dessert items) which made it worth a visit. The milkshakes are way better than the ice cream cones or blended treats, which melt super-fast. The peach milkshake was really good because it had real peaches in it. The nut brown ice cream cone was way too messy. It started melting as soon as I walked away from the counter. I couldn't even leave the parking lot without going to the bathroom to wash my hands. So, if you don't like messy do NOT order the cones. I would visit Zesto again and I will stick with the milkshakes.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

Always clean, always fresh, the food has been consistently good for decades. The chocolate dip tastes the same as it did when I was a kid.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Quick & delicious. Great staff who ensure food is to perfection. I've never been disappointed here- highlights for me- nachos, gyros, patty melts, fried chicken & swirl cones. Go for half price desserts & drinks for happy hour.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

I would give this place two and a half stars if I could. Maybe it's different on weekdays, but today it was very crowded, so the parking was horrible. I figured it must be worth the crowd, and we were really in the mood for some ice cream. We got in, and we had a bit of trouble finding the line was (an "order here" sign wouldn't have killed them, I don't think), and when I asked the lady if one of the items on the menu was available on a cone, she got nasty with me when she told me no! Well, maybe if they'd actually put some kind of description with anything on their menu, I wouldn't have to waste your time with stupid questions...

Anyway, the ice cream I had (the brownie deluxe) was very meh, nothing special, nothing you couldn't do yourself. I wouldn't say, "don't waste your time," but I can't see myself running back anytime soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

Sometimes you need a good burger, fries and a shake and this place does it well. It isn't fancy but it hits the spot.

Been to Zesto? Share your experiences!