“A Southern Classic”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Little Five Points
Neighbourhood: Little Five Points
Reviewed 28 July 2016

I don't normally chains - but this is a special place. The food here is really excellent. Both the burgers, chicken, and fries as well as the frozen treats.

You really can't go wrong with any selection.

The staff are very kind and professional and many have worked here for years. If you are looking for a unique place in East Atlanta - try Zesto's.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

I have been coming to zesto for 25+ years and its still the same. Cheap decent burgers, good sized juicy wings and as always on my order, a banana chocolate milkshake. Milkshake is the best due to the chunks of bananas that are so good. Staff is always friendly. This is a fun place to watch people or possibly chat with another patron. Seating is at the window on a stool. Theres is usually room if your dining in. All in all zesto is a classic and has stayed consistent for many many years.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

I did not have the "real" food at Zesto so I cannot comment on that. I did have the ice cream and it was decent. We were in time for happy hour (1/2 priced dessert items) which made it worth a visit. The milkshakes are way better than the ice cream cones or blended treats, which melt super-fast. The peach milkshake was really good because it had real peaches in it. The nut brown ice cream cone was way too messy. It started melting as soon as I walked away from the counter. I couldn't even leave the parking lot without going to the bathroom to wash my hands. So, if you don't like messy do NOT order the cones. I would visit Zesto again and I will stick with the milkshakes.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

Always clean, always fresh, the food has been consistently good for decades. The chocolate dip tastes the same as it did when I was a kid.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Quick & delicious. Great staff who ensure food is to perfection. I've never been disappointed here- highlights for me- nachos, gyros, patty melts, fried chicken & swirl cones. Go for half price desserts & drinks for happy hour.