US$144
US$134
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$125
  • Pool
AC Hotel Atlanta Downtown(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$127
AC Hotels
US$167
US$149
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Aloft Atlanta Downtown(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$129
  • Pool
Atlanta Marriott Century Center/Emory Area(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$99
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$130
US$103
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$83
Artmore Hotel(Atlanta)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$119
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleanplace to sleepsmall balconywi fichecking outgeorgia domeolympic parkhiltonconferencedesk
Reviewed 5 May 2018

This is a cheap downtown Atlanta hotel. For what you pay, it's worth it. Wasn't the cleanest hotel I've ever been to, but the location was fantastic. If you are looking for a spotless hotel this is not for you, if you're looking to save money than the Motel 6 is great! I don't have any complaints, as it is exactly what I expected!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed at motel 6 Decatur Georgia, Candler Rd. This is the worst place to have your family. Please do not go there you will see and smell drugs throughout the motel. They fight all night slam doors, have absolutely no respect for children. I had to clean the room this was the mattress and bathroom.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nacole D
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Nacole, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality, and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Adrianna was "ghetto". Jay was trying to be professional in his t-shirt and jeans, even trying to correct my English. I've stayed at this property several times and was pleasantly satisfied. I simply needed a place to sleep, wash, and change for conferences that keep me out of the room more than in. Unfortunately, this session was horrible. I'm currently on the line with customer service seeking resolution. Again, before this stay I've never had these concerns. (Side note: the rate was higher than I've ever paid this time. I would think they customer service would match). Jay told a lie to the customer service agent and said he gave me time to make arrangements. He said he could lie because I lied on his front desk agent??? I simply shared how she acted.

Room Tip: Book ahead, pay ahead. Don't plan on customer service. It currently is robot-nature and short.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Mu a
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Mu, Thank you for sharing your concerns. Please know the service issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment, and as such, we apologize. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience, we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

will return next year with family good price and very nice staff room was perfect for our need where ther for supercross so very close to the stadium close to the highway so dont be confused downtown atlanta

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2018

If you're looking for a cheap option (WITH FREE PARKING) in downtown ATL...this is a great option. One of the cleanest Motel 6's I've visited, and with friendly staff. We had an easy check-in process, and was able to get parking right out front on one of the busiest weekends over NYE.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends