“Good Experience!”

Six Feet Under Pub and Fish House
Ranked #145 of 4,066 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Grant Park location is listed but not the Westside location. This is the 1 i visited and would like to leave a review. Their # is 404-810-0040
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice place with roof top seating! Nice view! Drinks were good! Food was fine. Service was excellent. We most definitely return! Nice seafood selection! This is a very "relaxing" environment. If you are looking to unwind...and have a nice time...this is the place to go!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great Food! Great Service! Really what more can you ask for. Very fun environment with yummy seafood. The peach margarita with a little squeeze of lemon is tremendous. I am craving it and I am not longer in Atlanta...guess I will need another visit soon just for that marg. Everyone was nice and for a collector like me all of the old beer cans were fascinating. If you are brave do an oyster shot!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Love this place! Their side salad was awesome, and their peel and eat shrimp was perfect. We sat on the patio upstairs and loved the setting and atmosphere. We even walked through the cemetery afterwards.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We went there because of the reviews but sadly we were very disappointed. There is a long wait and the atmosphere is active and looks fun for hanging out with friends. But the beer was flat. The salmon that I ordered was frozen so was very dry and overcooked not fresh salmon. We ordered the catfish but the catfish turned out to be tilapia. If they have to change the menu because they don't have an item then let the customers know. I overheard two other tables complaining about their food and service on the same night.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

So the tuna is amazing! The white fish was over cooked. There weren’t very many shrimp in the shrimp basket, but the fried green tomatoes were also good. However, every time I have been there I have always had to wait 30+ minutes for a table.