“Love us some burgers!”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

So the family and I love to go all over and try new burger joints. The atmosphere was great. Music a little loud. Cool bar and sitting area. Has an outside patio covered. Old cartoons playing on tv’s and projector on wall. Cheese curds with pimento cheese outstanding. Burger was great. Patty was a little small but ingredients on burger tasted very fresh. Great stop if you are in the area. Enjoy!!

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Love Grind House. They are a 10+ even at the airport!!! Had a fabulous turkey burgers and fries. Will go out of my way to eat here!!

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I have eaten at Grind House over ten times. I typically frequent the location on Piedmont. For those who are newcomers, parking is fairly limited and you may be redirected to street parking. The atmosphere is 'baresque,' with an additional outdoor seating. The restaurant could most likely hold between 50-70 people.

Whenever I eat a burger, I always examine the quality of the meat. The quality of the burger is fairly decent, and the temperature of the meat is cooked at the customer's discretion. I always order my burger medium. I have to admit, while the ingredients are fresh, my burger is nearly, always cooked to perfection. The fries, to me, taste frozen.

I would recommend installing some fans by the door. During the summer time, the line can be lengthy and flies like to come in and out of the restaurant. Also, the bathroom always seems to need attention, from a cleanliness perspective.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

You lookin for a good juicy burger that will full u up go to grind house they have specialty burgers plus create Ur own .onions rings fries the works if Ur in atl. check out grind house for the juiciest burgers

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

We've eaten at this Grindhouse several times and have always been very happy with her meal. We went today and ordered two burgers wrapped in lettuce and sweet potato fries. The burgers were very small and not extremely tasty. The sweet potato fries were cooked too long and hard. The restaurant was not very clean, had a lot of people working that were just standing around talking and not taking care of the customers. We will definitely not return to this Grindhouse.

Been to Grind House? Share your experiences!