See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

The house keeping just used her master key to our room after we said no thank you . We had the door latch locked so she couldn't get in and then when it was time to check out we were notified by someone walking in our room and letting us know. I've stayed here 6 times and if the do not disturb sign is on and you buy multiple days no one bothers you for the most part I've had house keeping knock 6 times in 1 morning with a do not disturb sign on the door.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2016

Stayed here for one night and it was very clean. Quick check-in the front desk agent was super nice. Rooms are remolded, hardwood floors, modern colored walls and bedding. Very unexpectedly nice for a Motel 6, THUMBS UP.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

I book this room based on the good reviews of this place being renovated.. Do not stay here !! I only stayed for one night.i pulled the covers back to find stains and holes in the comforter. The furniture looks like a pet has been scratching and chewing on things .the faucet leaks all night .. The microwave was unbelievable, I wanted to vomit .. Please just spend the extra money and stay elsewhere

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

Nice,open and well Lite rooms. Love that there is a fridge and microwave in my room. Also have a desk area to do any work and a separate table to eat at. Wifi works great and very fast!! No complaints

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Shyshy19
Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

I travel in this area often and since my recent stay here I will now go a little out of my way to stay here next time. The rooms have that brand new Motel 6 look to them, it seems to be the new look for all the Motel 6 that have been recently built or remodeled.

The staff was friendly, the price was great and overall my stay was top notch. If your traveling in the Northeast section of Atlanta and looking for a clean room with hardwood floors this is a good choice.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business