1,084 results
All reviewsatlanta airportan early flighthot breakfastfree breakfastnext morningwould stay againthe shuttle driverwaffle housegreat place to stayflat screenclean hotelyogurtnice stayroom was spaciousenjoyed my staycouchdesk
Reviewed 18 June 2018

The staff at Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport made sure I was checked in quickly and had the toiletries necessary to make me comfortable for the evening. Due to a weather delay I missed my connection, and the front desk staff asked me what I needed and ensured I had everything prior to heading to my room. Well done!

1  Thank Bluewalkabout
Reviewed 15 June 2018

The hotel is close to the airport & very convenient. The hotel is nice but it is getting worn and will need updating soon. The staff all seem very proficient. The room was clean and well organized. The parking is a little difficult if you have a large SUV otherwise it is good.

1  Thank G9646BXteresac
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Always good to stay at any Hyatt hotel! We’ve stayed at multiple and it’s always the same pleasant experience. Staff is friendly, all clean, nice rooms, breakfast included and its good too. Great experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Upon arrival I was greeted very warmly, checked in quickly, and offered a bottle of water (or other beverage). Rooms are spacious and up to date with the fastest WiFi I have experienced in this price category.

My only gripe is that the color of the lights in the room were cool white - like office fluorescent lighting - which is very cold feeling and sterile. I would suggest that they invest in bulbs that have warm colors, like 2,700 - 3,200k - more like incandescent colors. It would make the room feel more cozy and inviting.

Other than that, my stay was excellent and I would strongly recommend it to anyone seeking a place to stay near the airport. (It took 5 minutes to drive from the hotel to car rental return, but they also have free shuttles to the airport if you don't have transportation.)

Reviewed 7 June 2018

This property was a good affordable place to stay by the airport. It was the only Hyatt brand near the edge of town without having to go into the city proper and we were headed to Alabama. We prefer this brand but in terms of airport hotels I think there were nicer ones. I still would recommend it because the staff was so friendly in the breakfast was so delicious and uniquely Southern.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family