“Great takeout!”

Bo Bo Garden Asian Cuisine
Ranked #849 of 4,012 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We were in the area visiting family and I decided to go pickup food for everyone. Ordered Mongolian Beef, Sauteed Duck Breast, Garlic Chicken, Dumpling Soup, and Dumplings (3 kinds). When we called in they said it would be ready in 20 minutes and when I got there it was ready, no wait. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the meal. We will definitely do it again.
Only con is that it is tucked away in the corner of an expansive shopping center and was a little hard to spot, but no big deal.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Try the three dumpling soup you'll keep coming back for more! My husband and I always order that. It comes in a large bowl that's plenty to share with two or even three people -- it has three different types of dumplings and some good greens. We often order some Chinese broccoli with garlic butter sauce and share that as well.

Most of the clientele appears to be Asian so I think the food is very authentic and the place is always busy when we go. It is tucked in the corner of an older shopping center and isn't anything special but the service is always excellent and friendly.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

My wife and I had just finished shopping at Buford's Farmers Market and wanted some authentic Korean Food so we headed to what was a Korean Restaurant in Doraville but is now Bo Bo Garden. It ended up being a great find. The menu is primarily Chinese and the food we enjoyed was awesome. Not having any "Real" Oriental Choice in South GA we ordered three entrees planning to take home leftovers.: Eggplant with Garlic, Manila Clams in Black Bean Sauce, and Butter Fish (expecting Black Cod but the server said they were using Pompano which was fine)

The Eggplant and Clams were served quickly and were excellent! The Butter Fish never showed up, and we had to interrupt another server to find our server, who had been sitting at a back table with fellow servers shelling Edamame'. He seemed disturbed but ran to get a menu and came to the table after we were almost done eating to let us know there was no Butter Fish, and "What else did we want to order?".

Except for the completing our order snafu we enjoyed our lunch. We were one of the only non-Asian speaking tables in the restaurant and the other tables received more attention that ours.

However, the food was so excellently prepared we will be back the next tine we do our quarterly stock op of Japanese and ethnic foods at Buford's.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

It has been almost a year since I have been back and I'm happy to say that nothing has changed. The wait staff is still friendly and helpful and will guide you into the kind of food you want. The food is still some of the best on the Buford Highway. It is perfectly prepared and has all of the different degrees of taste you want to make it a memorable meal. Go and enjoy.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Hubby and I stopped by for dinner having this area in mind for dinner due to the variety and number of Chinese restaurants. It was by far the most unique Chinese restaurant we've eaten in since our move to Atlanta 36 years ago. Fresh food, great flavors-reminded me of our trips to NYC Chinatown. Mostly locals but service was excellent and our server was very helpful in selecting some great dishes.