“Right Now, this is best mid range Chinese Restaurant in Town”

Bo Bo Garden Asian Cuisine
Ranked #749 of 4,147 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Friendly staff and prompt seating. Also large portions of delicious food. We took the waiter's suggestion on one dish and designed another on our own. Both plates were terrific.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Since recommended by friends a few years ago, we have been visiting this restaurant so many times - authentic & delicious Cantonese style Chinese dishes, fast services, reasonable price. Our favorites are XO seafood fry rice, Fish head tofu soup, eggplant pot with dry fish. Their weekday lunch specials have some really authentic choices for competitive price, such as fry Asian style fishes.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

My wife & I stopped at Bo Bo for lunch based on a recommendation from a long Asian jeweler. My wife ordered the chicken wings, which came with choice of rice, an egg roll & choice of soup. We were disappointed that wonton soup was not a choice & the only option to have wonton soup was to order a large bowl for $8. The wings were good. The egg roll was really a vegetable spring roll & was just okay. The egg drop soup was good. I had the shrimp with lobster sauce which was excellent. The service was a little slow especially since it was not to busy. The menu is a little different than your ordinary Chinese restaurant. I would return if I am in the area.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Friends and family have told me that this is excellent Chinese food and that the service was very good. My party of 6 ate there last week and we were very disappointed.
First, the waiter was one of the least friendly servers I have encountered in a very long time. Secondly the food was only fair and served luke warm. In addition something like egg drop soup was not on our menu yet I was able to order it. There are too many better Chinese restaurants in Atlanta, so try one of them

Reviewed 5 March 2018

My husband and I have dined here a couple of times. Most of the patrons and staff are Chinese, so you need to know your way around a huge menu. The servers can make excellent recommendations. Can be extremely busy so you may want to make reservations.