“Delicious Chicken With Cashew Nuts”
Review of China Wok

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Wok
Ranked #2,323 of 4,013 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 7 October 2016

I have seen China Wok hundreds of times when I go to the Kroger on Johnson Ferry but never stopped. I've noticed lately what delicious smells were coming from there so today I decided to try the Chicken With Cashew Nuts for lunch. I'm pretty picky but this was delicious. The chicken was all white meat and there was a nice brown sauce along with carrots, onions, and peas. The workers were pleasant and it only took around 5 minutes for them to prepare my food. When I was eating it back at my office, several people walked by and said enviously, "That smells sooo good", my response, "It sure is!!"

Reviewed 16 May 2016

It's Chinese take out!! i had the General So Chicken with fried rice. Everything was good. The prices are good and the employees are always friendly and eager to assist you.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

We ordered food from this place through GrubHub. We were told that our order would be delivered in 60 to 70 minutes. Called after 80+ minutes and was told that the driver was "in our area and that our food would be there." After 95 minutes the delivery driver finally arrived in our hotel lobby. He assured me the food was not cold. I paid for it and took it upstairs to our hotel room. It was barely warm and the crab rangoons and sweet and sour chicken had sat so long that they were soggy. My husband complained that his sesame chicken had been so overcooked that it was dried out. The crab rangoons barely had any filling. They looked nice and BIG with all the fried breading though. I contacted GrubHub about the service and they have not responded in 3 days. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE and definitely do not order from here through GrubHub and prepay on your credit card a delivery tip. I think this might be why our food took so long. The driver knew that no matter what he was getting a tip. GrubHub says they take customer complaints...a big fail on that one too. I reviewed this on GrubHub too, but I doubt they will post it since I criticized their customer service as well in it.