“Better organization needed”

Add it.
China Star
Ranked #2,529 of 4,021 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 17 April 2015 via mobile

Recent DOH rating they scored an 81/100. Soda machine is out, but dining area is clean. I took take out Beef and Broccoli and boneless ribs. Both good, but too much visible fat on the boneless ribs. Somehow, my small order came out of the kitchen last over people who walked in after me...

Reviewed 8 January 2015

wow, I usually will write good reviews for China Star, but not this time.

First it was only 5pm on New Years Eve...how does one run out of Spare Ribs??? I substituted boneless ribs and that was also disappointing. Many of the alleged pieces of meat were cartilage or just large pieces of fat!

Next problem was with who delivered. First, you charge me for that delivery! So don't complain that I only gave you a few dollars tip on $30 of food! delivery person was so rude! You didn't have spareribs for the holiday! You are lucky I even ordered!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

This is the best take out Chinese restaurant in Atlanta. Prices are reasonable and the food and service has been consistent each and every time I order.

Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

Typical tale out menu but family owned and the food is excellent. Have been a customer for several years.

Been to China Star? Share your experiences!