“Very good steak!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Adjacent to Atlanta Airport
Transit: fREE SHUTTLE SERVICE FROM ATLANTA AIRPORT
Description: Our Atlanta restaurant features steaks, seafood and mouthwatering side dishes. Award winning wine list complements every Atlanta steakhouse meal.
Reviewed 13 November 2016

We stayed at this hotel and didn't want to drive to find a restaurant. Decided to stay and eat here.

My boss had a NY Strip and I had a Filet. Frankly this was one of the best steaks I have ever had!

We ate about 8 p.m. and the restaurant was almost empty. Served immediately upon entering.

Everything on the menu is Ala cart with most steaks running in the mid $30's to $40. Veggies, Potatoes and Salads are extra.

After ordering bread was brought to the table. The salad came shortly after and the steaks were delivered after the salads were finished. The food was great.

After eating we had a hard time finding the server to get the bill. Once she came she left it on the table and didn't come back for quite a while as she must have thought we were charging to our room (we weren't).

As mentioned before, this is a good place for steak. We both enjoyed the meal.

Michael B, Manager at Bentleys Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2017

Steve K.

Thank you for the great review. I will recognize the culinary and restaurant team. I look forward to creating an even better experience in the future!

Reviewed 13 November 2016

I ate here on a Thursday evening. We were supposed to have reservations, but the restaurant had lost them; they were able to seat us quickly anyway. The rest of the table bought wine, but I was never asked if I wanted anything else to drink-- I just drank water. I ordered filet mignon and loaded baked potato, and our table shared some shrimp. The appetizers were about $5 each for one shrimp (i.e. $15 for 3), although the shrimp were quite large and tasty. My steak was perfectly done, but it came out on just a plain white plate with pink juice running around and nothing else. It really didn't look very appetizing, but as I said, it was very tasty. The baked potato was about the same as you'd get at any other place.

Michael B, Manager at Bentleys Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience in Bentleys Steakhouse. Your information is very valuable to me. My goal is to be best in class. I used your information as a training for my team. When your travels bring you back to this area, please reach out to me and I will make sure that you have an excellent experience.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

I'm not a whiny vegetarian - I can alway find stuff to eat - but this place was particularly UNveggie (as you would ascertain with the word "steakhouse" in the title. lol But usually there is at least one or two things on the menu. I got some sides of veggies and was happy, but my colleague got the salmon and it was served with mashed potatoes only! For the price it seems like it should be a little more "gormet" ... like try to add some color to a dish? Just definitely average ... and it ain't cheap!

Michael B, Manager at Bentleys Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience. Your information is very valuable to me. I apologize that we did not meeting for dietary expectations. This is very embarrassing as we pride ourselves in our culinary creativity. I have shared your information with the team. Please reach out to me when your travels bring you back to the Atlanta Airport Marriott and I will make sure that you have an excellent experience.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

After a day of business activities, my friends and I enjoyed the quiet atmosphere and well prepared menu. The steaks were cooked to perfection and sides were fresh and tasty.

Michael B, Manager at Bentleys Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your nice comments regarding your experiences at Bentleys Steakhouse. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Atlanta.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

If the price was a bit lower I would have giving you a better rating, but although the food was very good, I had the 1855 Black Angus New York Strip, I found it to be a bit too expensive. Service was good and friendly, so who knows, I might come back again.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Bentleys Steakhouse. I appreciate your feedback and will share it with my team. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Atlanta.