“Fine dining near the airport”

Bentleys Steakhouse
Ranked #1,241 of 4,042 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Adjacent to Atlanta Airport
Transit: fREE SHUTTLE SERVICE FROM ATLANTA AIRPORT
Description: Our Atlanta restaurant features steaks, seafood and mouthwatering side dishes. Award winning wine list complements every Atlanta steakhouse meal.
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I was flying out and my customer was flying in, so we needed to meet near the airport for a nice dinner. The selections are sparse in this area. So, I was pleased to find Bentley's in the Marriott.

The food was very good. The ambiance and decor is also very pleasant. I especially enjoyed a blue-cheese crusted filet. It was excellent. The wine list was also decent and we enjoyed a nice Pinot Noir.

Our service was average. It took a long time for the server to greet our table. Otherwise it was a good, high-end meal

1  Thank Cregan8256
Michael B, Manager at Bentleys Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. I appreciate your feedback as we are always striving to improve our service. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I was here with a party of coworkers.

We placed our drink orders and it took over 15 minutes for them .

We then placed our orders for meals. Between the 11 of us, we had ordered steaks and fish.

I ordered the monkfish wrapped in bacon which was delicious.

Mabel did a great job serving us.

Thank you so much for your nice review of Bentleys Steakhouse! I am so glad that you enjoyed your dining experience with us. We look forward to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Really average at best steakhouse. Frankly I've been to Outbacks that are better than this place. The steaks were not very good quality. The "award winning" wine list is far from it. Really pretty disappointed overall.

1  Thank Andwrig
Michael B, Manager at Bentleys Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience in our Bentleys Steakhouse. I truly apologize for your experience as my goal is to be best in class. When your travels bring you back to this area, please reach out to me and I will make sure that you have an excellent experience.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I brought a group of 8 into the steakhouse the other night for a business dinner. We had been talking about the bone-in ribeye being the best cut of meat and the entire group was excited they had it on the menu.

They said it was very busy and they sold out. Of course it was going to be busy. The hotel had several scheduled conferences. It's not like any of them was a surprise conference.

Quite some time after we ordered, long after appetizers arrived the waiter returned to tell our table they only had one ribeye left and hilariously said the delmonico was close to the ribeye.

I managed to be the winner of the ribeye draw. It was horrible and gamey. Tasted like venison, not beef. It was unevenly cooked, one side medium one end rare.

Service was subpar. No discounts offered for the inconvenience. I won't be back.

1  Thank Jason S
Michael B, Manager at Bentleys Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience. This is embarrassing and not who we are. I apologize and understand if that happened to me I would be very upset. I would love the opportunity to make it up to you if you can give us another chance to gain your loyalty. When your travels bring you back to this area, please reach out to me and I will make sure that you have an excellent experience.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

In this restaurant for a group meal. The staff could care less about selling drinks. The service was extremely slow and requests were routinely ignored. I had to get up and go into the kitchen in order to get some help, then things finally started to improve. The food was ok but it was overwhelmed by service that would get a Waffle House waitress fired on the spot.

1  Thank 04DTS
Donna B, Manager at Bentleys Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am very disappointed to hear that the service was poor. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and will be sharing your comments with our team to ensure we are providing flawless service at all times.