“Typical mexican food”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #2,747 of 4,147 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Decent place to eat as a "fast food" restaurant. It is located downtown across from a park and there are interesting sculptures nearby.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

This Moe's is awful. It is dirty, smells like something dead, and the employees are so rude! Not one person speaks English.

Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

I ordered a chicken bowl and a Monday special burrito with my daughter. The food was just ok and price was reasonable(only Monday price), but
tables and chairs were so dirty, even the trash can was full of garbage. I couldn't have our meals in the dumped stinky place. I think that the staffs or owner don't care about cleaning and custommers' feeling. Not recommend~!!

Reviewed 18 February 2015 via mobile

I just had a very negative experience here. The staff does not speak or understand English so it was impossible to order what I wanted; instead they just screamed at me louder. Don't waste your time here.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

They have a Monday special - All burritos including toppings/protein for $5. This is a super deal as the burrito runs to $8 otherwise.

The Kaiser salsa is yumm. Location is perfect.

Been to Moe's Southwest Grill? Share your experiences!