“Great food selection - service hit and miss”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #1,502 of 4,135 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I try to avoid restaurant chains but Chilli's is an easy option with great food choices - something for everyone, so this is normally my go to chain. However this locations services is very hit or miss. Last 2 times was very much a miss - ignored on entering, slow service, reminders needed and messed up the location of our bill so we couldn't get our reward points or use our offers. They were not properly staffed with was a big part of the problem.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

In as much as I try to like this Chili’s it’s always just average. I sat at the bar, quickly placed my order and was served in a reasonable amount of time.

The server never offered a drink refill nor did she check on me until the end of my meal

The so called baby back ribs were very large. Taste was bland. The corn on Cobb and Black Beans were decent

If you are looking for great food and excellent service this is not a good choice

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

A much need for management change. Service was terrible & food was not good. Very slow receiving food. Just not chili standard.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

No excuse for poor service! Restaurant more than half empty- seated and 16 minutes passed before server came by- "has anyone helped you" - with menus still on table, no drinks at table - yes, we love sitting pointlessly at a half empty place looking at each other with hungry angry looks?! AVOID this place, does not deserve your money. Deserves to close!

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Three friends and I ate at this Chili's celebrating a birthday. Three were satisfied with their meal (especially baby back ribs) and another did not like his. Robert, the waiter, was friendly and attentive. I asked a question: "why doesn't this restaurant serve rolls or crackers with their salads and soups. For instance, Red Lobster, Longhorns, Folks, and others serve "bread" with meals. No answer. Thus, there's nothing special outside the entree.