Great location, ambience and service. Hostess was gracious and our server was super friendly.
I just don't get the menu. It's extremely vast, includes dishes from many different Asian countries but unfortunately not well laid out.
1. Pages aren't numbered
2. Drinks are the first half of the multi-page menu.
3. Food isn't laid out by course but sorta by country
4. I can't remember if there was a dessert menu BUT dessert wasn't offered. We got the bill and fortune cookies "for dessert".
5. Server seemed exhausted and was the only server. There was one buss-boy.
6. Hostess flutters to guests which is a lovely touch but, server was overwhelmed.