“Best Burrito In Town!!!”

Willy's Mexicana Grill on Roswell
Ranked #769 of 4,117 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Buckhead
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for a great burrito or even a great salad this is the place to be! This place is worth every penny. I have always recommended this place to all my family and friends. I love how the menu is always evolving and they are always adding something new! Each visit is always a great pleasure!!! Did I mention that the food was great!!!!

Reviewed 23 February 2016

Always consistently fresh (Moe's can't hold a candle to Willy's in that category), you just can't make a bad choice. Burritos are enormous; salsa choices are quite different (I love the medium / smoky chipotle salsa); always busy, but the line is always moving. This is a weekly ritual and GREAT spot with the kids.

Reviewed 29 January 2016

Great place to eat - plus has the Coke Freestyle for any drink of your choice. Line moves quickly and plenty of seating.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Love Willy's - it is consistently good. All restaurants have the same food so no surprises! Service is good, and Willy's is always clean with delicious food served.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

I'm not consistent at reviewing local establishments, but Willy's should and will definitely be an exception. For me (and my husband), none in this category of food (Chipotle and Moe's) even attempts to come close. Their burritos are bar none the best! I not only love their food, but crave it! I favor the chipotle pork (amazing!!!) whereas my husband prefers the adobe chicken. And the salsa bar...i love the spicy salsa and their special table sauce,....but you gotta try the new peach salsa! We love, love, love this always fresh and delicious food. I'm sure this place will soon be nationwide!