US$142
US$132
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$148
US$134
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$119
US$140
US$134
US$169
US$140
US$103
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$126
US$109
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$143
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$122
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

All reviewsfull kitchencentennial parkcivic center marta stationliving roomexposed concretefront deskpots and pansmini apartmenthuge bathroomfew hiccupsroom servicevalet parkinghome away from homesitting areavalet servicestreet noisehotel room
Reviewed 12 November 2012 via mobile

My family of four spent a quick night at the Hotel Twelve Centennial Park. Didn't do much but valet parking and front desk folks were very welcoming. Our room was terrific. Very big, fresh and modern. We went down for breakfast at 7:25 but they don't open til 7:30. The server and morning restaurant manager were in a tizzy: the new breakfast guy was very late and not ready to open. Both ladies insisted on getting us breakfast before we had to leave. A+ for effort!!! All in all, a terrific option.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank JoeyNoodles
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at 12 Downtown, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2012

Dear JoeyNoodles,

Thank you for posting a great review on your recent experience at TWELVE Hotel Centennial Park. Our hotel is a great option for family travel. I am glad to read that the breakfast servers made a big effort to recover the situation and get you breakfast before you departed.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

Although the hotel is nice, the nightime Valet Parking staff is HORRIBLE. I pretty much had to carry my own bags to my room, wait an extremely long time to receive drop off/pick up service, and I had to adress being overcharged for the service on multiple occassions. After speaking to Corporate about my horrible experience with Valet, I decided to give the hotel another chance. To my dismay, I experienced another HORRIBLE experience with valet parking services (night crew). Very poor customer service, which makes the hotel look very bad. You would think that a better effort would go into training and hospitality services for front-line employee's, or maybe the staff just doesnt care.

I Will take my money elsewhere

Room Tip: Do NOT utilize the Valet Parking
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank liberiangirl1

Dear liberiangirl1,

I am dissapointed to read that we missed the opportunity to provide you with a great experience. While I appreciate that you enjoyed our accommodations, it is important that we make every effort to meet the expectations of all of our guests. I am sorry that we did not do that in this instance. Please contact me if you would like to discuss your experience personally.

jreilly@twelvehotels.com

Reviewed 17 October 2012

Very nice hotel, big rooms, clean and a helpful polite staff. You do have to use the valet service for this hotel (it is your only option for parking) which is 26 bucks a night so you can add that to your nightly room rate, but it is worth it. The valet attendants are very friendly and quick. You just give them a quick ring from your room and the car is there by the time you get down stairs. The Rooms are very nice and very spacious with a full kitchen, living room area with couch and tv, and a separate bedroom. There is plenty of storage for clothes if you are intending to stay for a bit. Also a nice floor mirror for checking out how you look before a night on the town. The bathrooms are large and have a nice big tub for soaking and a separate shower as well. The vanity area is very large as well and includes a lighted makeup mirror, which my wife was very happy about. The location is right in downtown ATL within walking distance to the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coke. The staff is very friendly and attentive. The first night we had a problem with our tv and the gentleman at the desk (I believe his name was TJ) was up to our room on the 11th floor in less than 5 minutes to get it working for us. The next day I asked the lady at the desk if there was a grocery store near by and she printed out walking directions and directed me to how to get there. Check in and Check out were both quick and efficient.

Bottom line is that this hotel is ran very well. The management and staff are on top of things and it shows. You can even see that here on tripadvisor in that the management takes the time to respond to reviews , good and bad. Will definitely be staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jaswan79
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at 12 Downtown, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2012

Dear jaswan79,

Thank you for posting a great review about your recent stay at TWELVE Hotel Centennial Park. I am pleased to read that you found our rooms to be nice and spacious and the service friendly. That is one of our most important goals. The location is indeed great for all of the downtown attractions and also we are only steps from a MARTA station, which makes it easy to get around town. I will be sure to recognize TJ for responding quickly to your request. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

Very efficient check-in process. Staff were awesome in their greeting, handling of check-in and recommendations for dinner. Staying with conference so price was negotiated and let me tell you -- I wish I'd brought my family -- since there's room for 4-5 in my suite.

Lobby bar very accomodating and again, staff provided outstanding recommendations for tourist activities and restaurants.

Would I come back? Heck ya.......within walking distance of CNN, Aquarium and Coca Cola.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeanie T
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at 12 Downtown, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2012

Dear JeanieT,

Thank you for posting the great review on TWELVE Centennial Park Hotel. I love the Awesome comment about our team members. Our suites are very spacious so perhaps we can convince you to make a return trip with your family next time.

Reviewed 15 September 2012

This was one of those times even though I have stayed in dozens of hotels in Atlanta rotating between the same few, however this time I brought my wife two girls and my little boy and decided to splurge and treat them to something a bit more comfortable. I have to honestly say with my modest salary I have no business spending about $300 a night for this suite. Price aside my family thoroughly enjoyed the suite. I had three rooms with my girls having their own double bed room with a monster size bathroom suite, my boy stayed in the nicedly sized living room with his travel crib, and my wife and I enjoyed our moderately sized master room with a nicely sized bathroom.

We had to pay if I remember something like $20 a day for valet parking, but only if they brought you your car. I never used my car the whole time I stayed so we walked to the Georgia Aquarium, we walked to CNN and Coca Cola building and I took the train to see a Yankee vs the Braves game. Best time I ever had, maybe cause Cano and the Yanks took the series. Now my wife found some problem with the suite curtains. Clearly the screws were re-anchored into the walls but that didn't seem to work and some previous maintenance guy just layed the curtain rod on top of the some vertical blinds structure. My wife and I not knowing this opened the glass door to go out on the patio only to have the entire structure come tumbling down. We gave two calls to the front desk to have this fixed, however after one technician tried to "bandaid" fix the problem we gave up. Because of this I can not give this hotel a perfect score. Will it stop me from returning.... absolutely not. Could the price keep me away... certainly.

Room Tip: Check the room first for structural damage. I think I was just unlikely when they gave me a room where structural items were falling on my wife.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Jake123Snake

Dear Jake123Snake,

Thank you for posting a review about TWELVE Centennial Park Hotel. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and the convenince of our location. The hotel is conveniently located for all of the downtown attractions. I am dissapointed to read about the issue with the curtians. I will have this checked to ensure that it has been taken care of. Please email me when you are staying with us next.

jreilly@twelvehotels.com