12 Downtown, Autograph Collection
US$101
US$103
Country Inn
Quality Suites Buckhead Village(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$161
  • Pool
US$142
US$133
  • Breakfast included
US$119
US$159
All reviewsfull kitchencentennial parkcivic center marta stationliving roomfront deskpots and pansmini apartmentfew hiccupsroom servicelarge bathroomvalet parkinghotel roomvalet serviceroad noisesitting areahome away from homeroom key
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The room was beyond belief! Much more of a high end apartment versus a hotel room. With the full sized appliances, living room, soaking tub, and balcony, I will be back! I was traveling alone and felt very safe. The restaurant downstairs was super accommodating with my food restrictions and made me feel welcome. I can't say enough good things about this place.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We arrived kind of late to the hotel after a long drive so we were more interested in getting a good nights sleep, but when we walked in we were pleasantly surprised with our room. They had a slight theme in the room based on time. There were a couple books, A Wrinkle in Time and Why Time Flies as well as a Salvador Dali type working clock in the sitting area. The whimsical balloon light in the bedroom was fun to wake up to each morning, it started the day off with a smile. We also had the pleasure of a balcony which was nice since we were coming from a cold climate and it was great to enjoy a little warm air and watch the world go by. We also had a full kitchen which gave us an option to bring something back and cook for ourselves if we wanted. Be forewarned though, the style of this hotel is very industrial, with concrete walls and ceilings, as well as exposed ductwork. It's not a style I particularly care for, but my husband really enjoyed the feel of the room. We used the valet for our car which worked perfectly for us since we didn't want to drive while in Atlanta. Upon our checkout the front desk had a hard time with my gift cards and had to have someone help him since he had to go back into our bill and credit them, that really was the only hiccup in our stay.

Room Tip: A high floor will get you away from street noise.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came to town to spend the weekend with our Georgia Tech student and had heard good things about Twelve so we wanted to give it a try.

GOOD MOVE.

Our 2 bedroom suite style room was just perfect for our family of 3. We had a terrific view, comfortable bedding and an overall great experience.

Service was spot on and breakfast was just perfect.

We will certainly be back. Thanks so much for your hospitality!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Went during the winter and the weather was very nice. Really enjoyed the balcony and the view of the city at nice was amazing! The room was very spacious for the staff was very nice as well. Really loved the modern bathroom and how big and spacious it was. We had 4 in a double room and didn't feel cramped at all.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2017

I am writing to let you know about some troubling incidents that occurred during our stay at TWELVE Centennial Park from 11/21/17 to 11/22/17. I had booked a 2-bedroom suite for our family of 5.

At check-in, upon learning that I am a Gold Elite member, the front desk person gave me 4 breakfast vouchers, each for a continental breakfast dated 11/22/17. On the morning of 11/22, my wife and 3 children went to the restaurant located in the lobby for breakfast. They were seated, after which my wife showed the waitress the vouchers, as instructed on the vouchers themselves. She was told by the waitress that they have never had more than 1 voucher claimed in a day. Her explanation was that the restaurant had nothing to do with the hotel, and the hotel had no right to give away breakfast vouchers to the restaurant. The waitress also said to my wife and kids, “My manager does not give away free food.” The waitress proceeded to check with someone in the back and returned to inform my wife that they would allow her to use 3 vouchers this time in the amount of $10 each. My wife used the 3 vouchers and paid for the extra amount beyond $30.

Although we appreciate the restaurant accepting the breakfast vouchers, it must be stated that the vouchers were legitimately given to us, both as paying guests of the hotel and as Gold Elite members. My wife was upset and embarrassed by the waitress’ comments. The implication that my family was there to get “free food” is extremely insulting and demeaning to us. There is obviously a lack of understanding and communication between the hotel and restaurant, and the result was a bewildering and unpleasant experience at breakfast for my family. My wife’s unhappiness was evident as she recounted the episode to me after returning to the hotel room.
We proceeded to check out in order to drive back home.

Imagine our shock in realizing that our car was not located where we had parked it the previous night, in the Self-Park located right next to the hotel. It had in fact been impounded! When we had first arrived at the hotel on 11/21, I had asked the valet if there was a Self-Park because I wanted to save on the $32 valet fee, and the valet had directed me to this parking deck. I parked in the area adjacent to the hotel, because it was relatively empty and it was next to the hotel entrance and lobby. The area was marked for “Residents” and that is what we assumed we were, as paying residents of the hotel for the night. The other option was for “Visitors”, which we were not. If there had been a designated parking area for “Hotel Guests”, we would have opted to park there, but there was no signage for this. Also, right by the parking area is an elevator marked for “Guests”, which indicated to us that this was a parking area for those of us staying at the hotel. If I had been informed on the night of 11/21 that I was parked in a wrong spot, I would have gladly moved my car.

The hotel’s front desk person gave us the number for “A Tow”, the company that had towed away our car. He also informed us that the hotel was not affiliated to the Self-Park in any way. This is an extremely confusing set up. It seems to me that there is a hotel, a restaurant inside the hotel, an adjacent apartment building, and an adjacent parking deck, all of which apparently have no affiliation to each other!

“A Tow” did not pick up our calls, and so my family and I had to take a cab to the impound lot. Needless to say, this is not how we envisioned our stay at TWELVE Centennial Park would end. The impound lot is not a safe or pleasant place to be in, and yet I was forced to take my wife and 3 young children there. In the waiting area, they were exposed to the anger and complaints of other people who had their cars impounded, and this was a distressing situation I wish we could have avoided. I subsequently paid $150 for my car to be returned to me.

Our experience with TWELVE Centennial Park on 11/22/17 has been bewildering and distressing. On the eve of Thanksgiving, when we just wanted to enjoy a short vacation as a family, we were instead subjected to insulting insinuations, misled by hotel staff, and finally penalized by a lack of clear signage for hotel guests, and a lack of understanding and communication between the hotel and its affiliates.

Beware of this place!