The Ellis Hotel
  • Pool
Great 4.5/5
Good 3.5/5
1,529 results
All reviewsboutique hotelfront deskgreat boutiquesmall hotelpeachtree streetstreet noiseheart of downtownchain hotelsmarta stationwithin walking distancecorner roomvalet serviceroom servicevalet parkingbusiness tripworld of coca colakey card
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here one night while on a business trip. The room was comfy, if small. It was quiet and had a Keurig coffee maker in the room, along with a small refrigerator. The hotel staff was friendly, and the breakfast buffet in the morning was nice, including made to order omelettes. The hotel is centrally located blocks from the CNN Center, Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia State, and the main football stadium. It is also just a couple blocks from the MARTA station (subway/train). It definitely is a lovely boutique hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Kim K, General Manager at The Ellis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your 5-star review from your recent stay at the Ellis Hotel. I was truly pleased to hear you felt the Ellis was a lovely boutique hotel and that your experience with our Staff and our Service was a great one. Our entire Team looks forward to welcoming you back in the future as our valued guest!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed for one night in this hotel for business trip after 2 dissapointing stay in Holliday in Downtown Atlanta (just few hundred meters away).
First impression was nice, friendly welcome by Vallery in reception. She’s nice and very helpful, check in was also fast and efficient.
Lobby was spacious with nice design.
My room is on 15th floor, room was quite spacious, clean, well maintained, bed wqs comfortable, clean bathroom, standard aminity. Ordered pancake for breakfast, it was okay.
Location was great, right on the Peactree streets. A minute walk to Hard rock cafe, Hooters and many cafe in surrounding area.
This is a good hotel, good located, reasonable price.
I will re visit when in Atlanta.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your 4-star review from your recent stay at the Ellis Hotel. I was truly glad to hear you felt the Ellis Hotel was a good hotel with a good location at a reasonable price and that you will re visit when back in Atlanta. Our entire Team looks forward to welcoming you back in the future as our valued guest!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Valerie and Antoinette deserve raises!! My husband and I were only at The Ellis Hotel for one night for a show, and these two exemplary employees made us feel like family. I loved getting to know them. The rooms were beautiful, and breakfast in bed in the morning was perfection. Great job everyone! We will be back.

Stayed: March 2018

Thank you for your 5-star review from your recent stay at the Ellis Hotel. I was so very pleased to hear you felt our associates gave fabulous customer service! I plan on personally thanking Valerie and Antoinette as well as sharing your great comment with all our staff. It truly is our staff members that can make the difference in all our Guest stays.. Our entire Team looks forward to welcoming you back in the future as our valued guest!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My stay at the Ellis was a very convenience one. Everything was in walking distance. Just around the corner from everything and everywhere. The business rooms was very cozy, the comforts away from home. The amenities that was offer were great,$1 wine, fitness room.... I enjoyed everything that was there. I guess the only issue that I did have was that the television selection was very low. No variety to chose from.

Room Tip: If you are allergy sensitive, please choose the pet-free room or that floor where the is air clean.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Kim K, General Manager at The Ellis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your 5-star review from your recent stay at the Ellis Hotel. I was very glad that you found your guest room to be comfortable and that you enjoyed our nice fitness room and our wine down at our Terrace Bistro. We are also currently in the process of getting a new TV channel provider. Our entire Team looks forward to welcoming you back in the future as our valued guest!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The personnel at the Ellis Hotel were fantastic. My husband was in the hospital while in Atlanta and everyone asked about him and helped me in every way possible. I was a bit disappointed in the room--recurring problems with the TV, the phone battery being down.

Room Tip: Insist on a queen or king bed.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your 4-star review from your recent stay at the Ellis Hotel. I was very sorry to hear about your husband being in the hospital but glad to hear you felt our staff was fantastic and helpful during this tough time. I will be talking to our Chief Engineer regarding the items you mentioned in your room. Our entire Team looks forward to welcoming you back in the future as our valued guest!