“Flavor packed burger”

Fly Burger Bar Boutique
Ranked #368 of 4,066 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We only were in the airport to make a connecting flight to Houston. We stopped in here on our 2 hour layover to have a sit down meal. They were quick and pleasant and this was one of the next burgers I have ever had. Flavor from the first bite to the last. To be honest this is the only decent burger I had on our whole vacation.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a short layover in Atlanta and was looking for a quick bite to eat. Even though there were a lot of people in the restaurant we were seated quickly and had food in 20 minutes. The Fly Thy Sandwich was excellent and the they had a great beer selection. Would definitely recommend for people passing through.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Well, I got the Mom and Child biscuit, fried chicken breast, fried egg, off the hook!! I took the red eye from Seattle, breakfast with a blue moon and Southern biscuit, made my day and Tanya at the bar was such a pleasure to talk to! Can't wait to go back and get the burger!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I have to give 5 stars whenever a burger arrives perfectly cooked as I like them -- medium rare. (hint: this does not happen often!) We had the bleu burger, a burger salad, and a "build your own". All were fantastic, much to our delight. The hostess and server were so friendly and focused on outstanding service. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

You will find the nicest staff in the world in the restaurant! Tori was fantastic, and the food was solid if not exceptional. You can do much worse in an airport.