“FUN!”

Paranoia Quest
Ranked #6 of 67 Fun & Games in Atlanta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Paranoia Quest is a live escape the room game. You and a group of your teammates locked in a room. Or better to say scenario of multiple rooms. Which consist of labyrinth of clues and puzzles aimed to bring out your inner detective. In a heart-pounding race against the clock, you and your team must work together to crack codes, find clues and solve puzzles in pursuit of the ultimate goal of escaping the room within set time limit. In order to succeed You and your group will have to use all available elements in the room, your imaginations, leadership and team work skills. Paranoia Quest provides you with a world class adventure Promising the most immersive and challenging experience by taking the escape game attraction to a whole new level.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Justice was very helpful, we might have not won but we were close. Justice explained everything very clear and is very good at her job.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,382)
All reviews
in 38 reviews
"challenges"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We had a GREAT time at Paranoia. We were so determined to get out of the room and were super excited that we made it! Our host (I feel awful because I can’t remember his name) was very cool. (Talk guy, long hair). He got in character (pirate) as we started the experience and that was the cherry on top of our awesome time. Great time overall!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This was the first event my family and my new boyfriend did together and we had a great time working together. I loved trying to figure our way out and meeting new people. This is a must try and have fun.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

It was a great time and this is very high quality. We have been to many escape rooms and this one far exceeds expectations.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We accidentally opened the door to Witch Hunters several steps early. The host came in and called us all cheaters, thought there was a witch in a coffin we were supposed to shove a stake into (obviously meant to be a Vampire), and then ignored us. No apology (we spent 40 dollars each to have our game cut short), no thank you (I mean we found the bug for them), just called us cheaters and got upset with us. We are many time repeat customers, but due to how we were treated, this was our last visit. The room itself was ok, a little nonlinear for my taste, but has over reliance on magnetic contacts, Hint: you can break the room by bringing a candle snuffer into the last chamber and putting it somewhere obvious.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Dmitry M, Owner at Paranoia Quest, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your experience at out Witch Hunter quest.
You are right about bug in the game. since then we have fixed the issue.
And I agree with you if anything we should thank any team who finds a bug in the game. This is only way for us to improve our games. And 100% conversation with our game master should have been different.
I would love to find out more details about date and time of your visit so I can see who was your game master so I can make sure anything like this won't happen again.

Please email me directly at dmitry@paranoiaquest.com
so I can make it up to you.

Been to Paranoia Quest? Share your experiences!