“Much Better Than Expected”
Review of Hop Shing

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hop Shing
Ranked #1,911 of 4,015 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 March 2015

We were in need of a quick fix of Chinese food so we decided to try Hop Shing, which I drive by all the time, but had never tried, probably because it is a small storefront restaurant with only a few seats. I am guessing that 90% of their business is takeout. I called in an order (moo goo gai pan, roast pork egg foo yung, and wonton soup). In ten minutes we had delicious food, very nicely packaged, and very reasonably priced. The only less than delish item was the soup, which had little flavor and the wontons were mostly dough and little filling. The entrees were very good and we had leftovers for two more days. One note: I'm pretty sure it is cash only, so call. We'll definitely go back.

1  Thank GPBurdell67

Been to Hop Shing? Share your experiences!