“Yes, Mexican ”
Review of Guaco Joe's

Guaco Joe's
Reserve with OpenTable
Guaco Joe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #492 of 4,133 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

I dropped in here by coincidence while looking for a dinner place with my colleague from Singapore.
At first sceptic as not a fan of tex Mex food (other than chili con carne)
Now being there and to have my colleague taste some Mexican food y asked for a combination of tamales and burritos + traditional beans and rice.
To my surprise the taste of the tamales was just like at home in Mexico. So the beans and rice. That made me happy as I could share authentic taste with my colleague.
Margaritas are goods as well.
Service is very friendly and preparation of meals takes the time it has to take to be sure it was made to order.

Si, lo puedo recomendar como comida mexicana (yes I can recommend it as mexican food)

Enjoy

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We visited for lunch and our servers were excellent! The shrimp quesadilla was very tasty, as was the queso. Service was relatively fast given the time of day.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Parking can be tricky but the food is always good. The margaritas are tasty & the salsa & didps are great . We have always a had a good meal when dining here. We have probably dined here a dozen or more times.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

We had lunch here today and loved it! It's an old church they have converted to a restaurant and it's a really neat place! The menu is vast and they offer brunch on Saturday/Sunday as well as weekly specials like $2 tacos on Monday, etc. We had the spinach queso and tacos. The pork taco with pineapple salsa on a corn tortilla was my favorite! We'll be back!

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Great margaritas and affordable too. Chips and salsa fresh and I feel comfortable eating alone here too. Servings are ample and the tv is good for sports games

Been to Guaco Joe's? Share your experiences!