“Great service and breakfast”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #604 of 4,148 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to the Long Horn Steakhouse restaurant in terminal C when my travels take me through ATL. I have found the staff to be friendly and professional. Everyone that has provided service always has a smile on their face. The classic breakfast is a great value and food has been consistently good.

Thanks for the great service!

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Steaks are one of the best...juicy and tasty!!!great table service but not enough choices for draft beers...good price/quality ratio...I will definitely go back

Reviewed 19 November 2016

I have never reviewed a meal at an airport because I think people tend to go to a place near their gate and are usually in a hurry, so expectations are pretty low. I had a lot of time before my delayed flight and walked the entire terminal to pick the best place for dinner. Longhorn had a wait, so to me that indicated a good choice. While the hostess was less than charming, the server more than made up for it. Her name was Cheryl and she was a peach. The food was EXACTLY what I was in the mood for and it was delicious. The grilled shrimp over rice with steamed veggies on the side was so good I didn't leave a morsel on the plate. I am sometimes leery of ordering a non-beef item at a steakhouse, but this dish was perfect. I also had a fabulous glass of wine. Ah, should all my delayed flight experiences be this divine!

Reviewed 29 October 2016

ate here for breakfast. Ordered eggs and bacon. It was gross. I ate two bites and pushed my plate away. Not sure how to make such an easy thing taste bad, but they did somehow. I paid my bill and went on my way.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Flew in Atlanta and we had a few hours layover. We decided to try a sit down restaurant so we decided on Longhorn. The staff was very friendly and professional. The good was great. The steak I ordered was cooked the way I like it.