Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
US$101
US$103
Country Inn
Quality Suites Buckhead Village(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$133
  • Breakfast included
US$119
US$159
All reviewsfront deskatlanta airportupgraded to a suiteshuttle driveran early flightdefinitely stay here againrestaurant staffone night staywaffle housefree shuttlebusiness centergreat customer serviceroom keyenjoyed my staysouthern hospitalityfree breakfastvery nice hotel
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My room was clean , bed was comfortable. Called the front desk for extra towels and got them quickly . Our flight was delayed and the front desk gave us a later check out with no problems . Will definitely stay again !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
AThornton25, Director Of Operations at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hello Tiffaney,

Thank you for sharing your experience with TripAdvisor! I will share your feedback with my staff and colleagues. Thank you again.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We had a late flight arriving in Atlanta at 12:45 a.m. So we booked a room close to the airport to spend the night. Upon arrival, we were warmly greeted by the gentleman at the front desk. He checked us into our room quickly. The room was clean and comfy. We enjoyed a good night's rest with a late checkout at 12:00 p.m. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
AThornton25, Director Of Operations at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Hello ebrandon, Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Excellent customer service are things we take great pride in. We will pass you kind words on to our staff and management. Thank you again for your review. We hope to have the pleasure of having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Waited 45 minutes to check in. Many people waiting while two people working the front desk with one taking 30 minutes on one guest. Third person behind the desk stated “We appreciate your patience” and then walked away. Truly amazing!

You can also wait more than 45 min for the shuttle.

Hotel itself is average and the rest of the people seem fine but the Front Desk needs work.

Probably will not return to this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hello Kever111, Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay with us. Guest satisfaction is important to us and we try our hardest to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. Our team always delivers the best service to all our guests; we missed the opportunity with you.I hope you will allow us another opportunity to show you the true Holiday Inn experience as we want to make up for your previous experiences. Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience; please accept my apology for all the unfortunate experience that you have experienced.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I have never left a one star review but here it goes. My husband and I checked in at 11:00 PM with a reservation. The first room key we were given opened the room door but someone was staying in it! The second assigned room had never been made up. The third room was not ready either. WT? No food service after 10 PM. On the way to the airport the next morning in the shuttle I couldn't use the seatbelts because they had all been disabled with duct tape. Is this even legal? Realy, stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
AThornton25, Director Of Operations at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Hello Candace M, Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay with us. Guest satisfaction is important to us and we try our hardest to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. Our team always delivers the best serves to all our guests; we missed the opportunity with you. I’m so sorry, but that is no excuse and we are addressing the issues as a valuable learning process. Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience; please accept my apology for all the unfortunate experience that you have experienced. I hope you will allow us another opportunity to demonstrate our signature hospitality when you return to Atlanta.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Christian at the rfront desk is smiley, kind, helpful. The location was perfect. Amenities great, the hotel building is renewed, the whole facilitie is clean. The lobby is comfortable and while you wait they have nice music. I would select again this hotel next time I come to ATL and when I need to be close to the airport.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank EvaChoperena
AThornton25, Director Of Operations at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear EvaChoperena, Wow! We are so honored by your kind review of our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor and for the glowing report. We are grateful for Kristin and all of our colleagues and the hard work they put in every day to consistently deliver great stays for our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel next time you are in Atlanta! Thank you from the entire staff.