Inn at the Peachtrees
US$184
US$223
US$127
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmax lagerswalking distanceparking garagegeorgia aquariumworld of coca colaan older hotelrooms are smallthe breakfast areayogurthot breakfastcentennial olympic parklight sleeperstaff was very friendly and helpfulshower curtainwater pressureenjoyed my stayroom was clean and comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

pictures on their website are 30 years old, not anything like what you will experience. This is a motel in downtown, I had a reservation for 2 double debs, they stuck me in a room with 1 king, said they were sorry. I showed them my reservation confirmation and guy at the desk said, do you want the room or not? Was gone all day on 2nd day, no one cleaned my room, when I spoke to front desk they said sorry, are you sure it wasn't cleaned. Well lets see, the bed was unmade, trash cans with trash, bathroom waiting to be cleaned and towels changed out.
I was going to make some coffee in my room, I opened the water reservoir and it was full of fungus and mold. Took some pictures of it because I knew they wouldn't believe me.Its extremely noisy at night as people pull their suitcases down the cement pathway, you hear every click and clock. KEEP YOUR MONEY AND SAVE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE. TERRIBLE PLACE, SO MANY MUCH NICER PLACES UP AND DOWN THE STREET AND JUST AS AFFORDABLE!!!

Room Tip: STAY ELSEWHERE, you will enjoy your stay much better at a different motel (hotel)
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Patrick C
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Inn at the Peachtrees, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Patrick,
We are committed to providing full transparency when advertising our offerings and regret that you felt misled during your stay. Clean accommodations and friendly hospitality are key features of our property, and we will be sure to look into the matters stated in your review promptly and thoroughly. We hope you achieved quality rest and enjoyed Atlanta in spite of the issues and encourage you to come back down the road for a much more pleasant experience.

General Manager,
Inn at the Peachtrees, an Ascend Collection Member.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I don't normally write reviews good or Bad, I felt this Motel needed one! Pretty sure the good reviews are not real. I am not going to waste my time typing a very long list of issues. From the time we pulled up in the rain and was told we could not unload and had to go to overflow parking on the next block. My wife and 2 daughters carried luggage in the rain through the homeless people sleeping on side walks at midnight, did not feel safe in anyway. Please read the negative comments they will describe your future stay here to a "T".
WORST HOTEL EXPERIENCE EVER.

MANAGEMENT, PLEASE DON'T RESPOND WITH YOUR BS APOLOGY, IT IS VERY INSULTING AND YOU TRULY DONT GIVE A CRAP, IF YOU DID THIS PLACE WOULD RUN MUCH DIFFERENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Marc,
First, we're sorry any issues with parking and unloading. Please understand that parking in the area is limited and we do our best to ensure all our guests have easily accessible spots in the downtown area. Further, we're sorry for any concerns about the area. Guest safety is important to us and we're happy to assist in these situations. We assure you, we read and take into consideration all reviews. In fact, many of our services have been changed or adapted based on specific suggestions from our guests. Should you be in the area again, we'd be grateful for the chance to offer you more suitable accommodations.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very expensive for what it is!
Terrible service, clean room but all furniture super worn out. Small room, no more the 1 bag and a carry on fit in. The breakfast area super dirty, food all over the place, disgusting!
Got to hotel, no parking space, which I think it is a trick so tgey send you to a parking in front of the hotel for $20 and until 11:00am.
This could be a very nice hotel, but the people running are bad!!!!
No coffe on the room, only tea. I called, never got my coffe. Hortible experience! Bed bad too!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Inn at the Peachtrees, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We're saddened to learn you did not enjoy your stay with us. While we're glad you appreciated the cleanliness of your room, we're sorry for any disappointment with the size of the space, decor, and amenities provided. Please also accept our apologies for any issues with breakfast. We'll speak with the staff in charge of that area about your concerns. We are also sorry for any issues with parking you experienced. Please understand that we do our best to provide parking to our guests in an area where parking is at a premium. It is through feedback like yours that we're able to improve and we'd be grateful for the chance to offer you the high-quality accommodations you seek.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

First I get to the hotel and they don't have my reservation. Then they find a room, check me and my associate in and immediately upon walking into the room I knew I could NOT stay there. Went to the front desk to tell them I wasn't staying and they told me too late - we're charging your card; which they did over and over again (6 times) until my credit card was shut down for a fraud alert in the middle of my trip. I called the hotel after I found another one and they sold out for the night so it's not like I cost them money by not staying. The rooms are outside rooms, which they do not say on their website. The hotel had to be last updated in the 1970's which had to be also when they last took the photos for their website. The place is worn and the hallways were not cleaned thoroughly with dirt in corners and a strange smell in the elevators. The rooms were just nasty. I would sleep in my rental car before I ever stayed at this hotel.

Room Tip: Here's your tip - stay somewhere else...
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Naomi,
We're saddened to learn you did not enjoy your stay with us. Please accept our apologies for any confusion during check-in. It's unfortunate our room set up and appearance caused you to feel you could not stay with us and we're sorry we were not able to cancel your reservation. Further, we're sorry for any difficulty this caused with your credit card. Feedback like yours helps us improve and we'd appreciate the chance to offer you our usual high-quality accommodations in the future.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

This was by far my favorite hotel on vacation in awhile. I absolutely feel in love with the view from our room. The put us on the top floor and it's right in the middle of downtown Atlanta so the high rise views are spectacular. The room was spacious, clean and cute. The hotel is walking distance to most of the touristy places so we walked the first day and then ventured out with our car the second and third day. We had a late dinner at a great 24 hour diner a few blocks from the hotel. It is in a prime location. They offer a free breakfast. The only downside is the parking. They don't have enough for all the guests so you have to use a downtown lot and get up before 6 am each morning to feed the meter. All in all I thoroughly enjoyed it and will stay here again when in Atlanta.

Room Tip: Spectacular Views, Prime Location, You can't go wrong here.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aleta T
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Inn at the Peachtrees, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Aleta,
We love being your favorite! Our team is elated to hear how much you enjoyed the view from your room, our spacious accommodations, and our convenient downtown location at Inn at the Peachtrees. It's wonderful that you ventured out to explore all that Atlanta has to offer and we hope many great memories were made along the way. Despite parking being at a premium, we're glad to know you would return for another visit and we can't wait!

General Manager,
Inn at the Peachtrees, an Ascend Collection Member.