Atlanta Marriott Century Center/Emory Area(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$139
US$167
  • Restaurant
AC Hotel Atlanta Downtown(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$127
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$144
US$134
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$125
US$135
US$103
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Aloft Atlanta Downtown(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$129
Artmore Hotel(Atlanta)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$139
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$83
3,377 results
All reviewsthe club loungejerome smithretractable roofself parkingthird floorbell staffsouthern hospitalitygreat customer serviceindoor poolthe entire staffolympic parkgeorgia aquariumfandanglesshirleyconferencebellmandowntown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Sheraton Downtown Atlanta hosted a huge Teacher Conference for Computer Science. Although their were some obstacles when checking in, the customer service at this property was exceptional. The valet parker, Caleb, assisted and answer all of our questions with that southern hospitality. Karen Beckley was ABSOULTELY MARVELOUS and her customer service experience could not be replicated as she served as a personal host for us while we stayed on the hotel site. We were able to check in our room in a timely fashion. Shalise at the front desk was very polite and accommodating when realizing our concerns and making our stay pleasurable. Miranda was very understanding and sympathetic to our needs and even after having us to relocate to another room. Shalise and Miranda offered their assistance to personally move us themselves. Miranda also provided me some drink coupons for the inconvenience during my birthday. Needless to say, Carmen, came to the rescue at the end and reviewed our bill and ensured that their were no mistakes on the final bill. She reviewed and adjusted our account as needed. I must say that there were many challenges throughout my visit. Workers like Shirley and Geoffrey on the 12th floor lounge was very charismatic and had a niche for southern hospitality. It is prominent that these individuals were definitely trained in customer service. This means a lot to me being that I am a teacher through my school district in Customer Service. Sheraton Downtown Atlanta employees are definitely trained in customer service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I attended a workshop that was held at the hotel. It has been a fantastic week. We are a large group (>500) and there were a few glitches at check-in but the hotel staff worked to resolve them. My room was comfortable and clean. The workshop facilities were outstanding. I want to give a special shout out to the staff who are all extremely friendly and helpful and to food service. We were served delicious and amazing breakfasts and lunches every day. Thanks to all the staff at the Sheraton.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here for a week while attending a conference. The guest service was excellent and the food was phenomenal. I particularly appreciated Owen, who was managing the spectacular soup station. He was gracious and welcoming, and it made all of our group of 500 feel at home, even far from home. Thanks so much for making our stay comfortable and pleasant!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I couldn’t be more happy with choosing the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel to stay at during my birthday weekend getaway with my friends. From the time we arrived until the time we left all staff we encountered there are very accommodating and friendly. Devan checked us in and she was just the sweetest. She asked for my ID and saw that it was my birthday and upgraded my room to a corner suite and gave me club lounge access. It was a great surprise and very kind of her! Our experience at the club lounge with Jazy Jeff and Ms. Shirley was nothing but great! They are sweet, kept us entertained, and just overall funny and great host/staff! The breakfast was amazing!!! The pool has an amazing view and rooftop! The hot tub was relaxing! I know which hotel i will stay in anytime I visit Atlanta and I would definitely recommend this hotel to others. Again, shoutout to Devan, Jazy Jeff, and Ms. Shirley!!!! You guys made my birthday weekend awesome at Sheraton!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I stayed at this hotel for Birthday Bash and it was ok for the money. The entrance to the hotel was so small and unorganized. Cars were everywhere. I believe they charge 40 for valet and they do offer self parking for 30 a day but the garage consists of alot of walking with one elevator so I advise if you self park to have someone wait with luggage in the front before you park. We ended up parking in a garage across the street for $7 for 24hrs. The hotel itself was clean and checking in went smooth. Hotel room was on the smaller side but overall clean and had a nice city view. The walls are thin so it was a bit noisy at times. Check out was quick. Overall if your looking for a quick clean place to sleep within budget and don't mind the parking I would recommend it. It's also close to downtown attractions.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Danielle B, Manager at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Stroper05,

Thank you for your review and for choosing the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel for the event you attended. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you suffered as a result of the issues you experienced with our parking garage. I understand how frustrating this must have been for you. We appreciate your feedback on this for we are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience and convenience. On a positive note, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed our location and the view from your room. Thank you again for your review, we hope to welcome you back to the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel soon.