US$142
US$132
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$148
US$134
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$169
US$140
US$125
US$140
US$103
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$83
US$126
US$109
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$143
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$122
Priceline
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

All reviewsfront deskfire pithotel restaurantroom servicelobby areabed was very comfortablerooms are nicefitness centerbusiness centerstarbucksinterstatedowntownatriumcdcconferenceshuttlecomputers
Reviewed 8 January 2018

We had to stay at this hotel on a recent trip to Atlanta. It is an older type hotel, although they are working on renovations. So that alone, might make me try it again when they are finished. The room was just average, nothing bad, but nothing great either. This hotel does have the center atrium, which all the rooms open up to. It got very loud in that area during the night and the noise travels right up the atrium to the rooms. The only big plus, was that there was a Starbucks in the building, which we needed for not such a good nights sleep.

Room Tip: I would say higher the better, do to the noise in the atrium.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Joshua M, Manager at Atlanta Marriott Century Center/Emory Area, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is JOSHUA McMILLAN and I am the
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER at the Atlanta Marriott Century Center/Emory Area. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via
phone anytime at 404-325-0000. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the Atlanta Marriott Century Center/Emory Area.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Reviewer four days before my stay commented on no heat in atrium. Still broken on Friday.

Wifi issue until I took computer down to front desk since my phone didn't work so I couldn't call for help.

I had access to the Concierge Lounge which was closed for remodeling. Instead hotel had mini-lounge in the restaurant for breakfast. Literally the plates and utensils were colder than the butter or fruit since there was no heat in the restaurant or atrium area.

Photo attached is an example of the problems. Toaster but not large enough to hold the bread they had sliced to toast, so the final product was "half-toasted".

This was not the Marriott experience one expects from a hotel of this status.

Room Tip: Make sure the wifi and phone works. Also take your winter woolens down for breakfast in the Concierge Lounge.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Joshua M, Manager at Atlanta Marriott Century Center/Emory Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

issue from occurring in the future.

confidence in the Atlanta Marriott Century Center/Emory Area.

JOSHUA McMILLAN
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
MARRIOTT CENTURY CENTER / EMORY AREA
JOSHUA.McMILLAN@MARRIOTT.COM

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel's appearance was nice and the staff were all very friendly but, on the coldest day so far this winter, the heating didn't seem to be working. Our room never got above 64F all night. The hotel was also cold, most of the staff were working with their coats on. No information was offered. For a family of 4 the bathroom was too small but would be okay for just 1-2 occupants.
We ate in the hotel restaurant but, for the price, the food was worse than average. My fried chicken sandwich was very salty on one end and not very tasty for the rest of it. The bun was falling apart as I picked it up. When I mentioned it to our server she said that wasn't good but didn't proffer anything further. The boys had chicken wings which were hard on the outside but okay in the middle. My wife said her Marriott burger was okay but nothing special.
The bar wasn't serving draft beer because the pump had frozen, only cans and bottles available!
Overall, for over $200 for the one night, I can't say our stay was satisfactory.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

What can I say???
Love...Love...Love Marriott
After a long 4 1/2hr ride finally made it safely to my heavenly destination on earth!!!
This location is so my hotel of hotels. I love the layout.
The firepit was the best. It was too late for dinner. But the wonderful hostess provided me with this thick luxurious piece of strawberry cheesecaketo die for. And my starbucks coffee to boot. I would say I am a very happy camper at this point!!

Well, off to lah lah land. Those pillow are like laying upon cotton clouds in midair. So, so comfy.

My two day stay was the best. All I hate is that I forgot my swimwear. The pool was amazing as well.

Until next time. Which will be very soon. Thank you to all staff that made a girl's business trip feel like a personal hoilday

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

To say that this hotel is ‘worn at the edges’ is an understatement. The employees of The Atlanta Century Center seem to be really trying, but mystified themselves, about the problems: rooms with king beds unavailable; Concierge Lounge that promised dessert between 7:30 and 10 is an abandoned room featuring a few stainless food card full of empty dishes; advertised airport shuttle doesn’t exist; restaurant featuring holes in the furniture, tasteless, cold dishes; freezing patrons wearing coats. This Marriot is a poor reflection on the brand name. It’s simply a complete disappointment....

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rkk
Joshua M, Front Office Manager at Atlanta Marriott Century Center/Emory Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Atlanta.