Hyatt Atlanta Midtown
US$139
Official Hotel
US$199
  • Pool
All reviewsfire stationpiedmont parkflying biscuitcorner roomrestaurants and barsvalet staffself parkingconvenient locationroom was spaciousindoor poolbusiness tripmidtownmartaelevatorgarageuberfox
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our room was in the tower we were told it was a king. The room is so small you couldn’t even get a king in it. The bed touches the tables on each side. The desk table pokes into to the bed actually. So when you get up be careful not to hit your elbow. The maids start slamming doors around 9 to get everyone out of the rooms. Totally impossible to sleep in the mornings. They have no door hanger so maids constantly knocking on doors and even entered my room. I had afternoon meetings and dinner meetings which kept me out late but no rest thanks to the wrecking, I mean cleaning ladies. All the valet staff are awesome especially the ladies on L3. They go above and beyond. Restaurant staff very friendly as well as the bar staff. Maybe a bit high but it is the Hyatt. Which begs the question about the room which is def not Hyatt quality. The bathroom is smaller than a cruise ship bathroom. The frosted glass between the bath and bed is probably the worst idea ever. If one gets up the other is blasted with the light. Get your act together Hyatt.

1  Thank ScreenNameReally
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The front desk womanYesianya was not at all welcoming. She struggled to find our reservation and was rude about it. When she did find it she did not apologize or even tell us she found it. She just stated our check out date and handed us room keys. Once we found our room was by the ice machine we asked to change rooms because we have an infant who sleeps lightly. She lied and told us that no rooms were available and that the entire hotel was booked solid. We could easily see online that this was not the case and called Hyatt. The World of Hyatt phone representative was able to call Yesianya and make her give us another room. Which she did without apologies or eye contact. No one helped us with our luggage.

The room was nice and quiet, but the toilet had not been cleaned. Hyatt also failed to provid maid service during our stay despite asking the maids to service our room in the morning on our way out. Once back in our room in the afternoon we tried again by calling the front desk and asking to have the room cleaned. A woman came and brought clean towels and an extra blanket, but left trash, room service dishes, and did not make up the beds. The same cleaning woman expected my daughter to return clean towels to the chair that she took a towel from in the pool area, which was very strange.

This was not the customer service experience I expect from a Hyatt and I stay frequently as a platinum member. I will never stay at the Hyatt Atlanta Midtown ever again, and recommend others avoid this poorly managed property.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So some colleagues and I spent about a day here while in transit to Charlotte and it was a pretty decent hotel. It was clean staff were friendly and the food!!! I’d go back there if only for the breakfast. It was sufficiently varied and tasty too. I also liked the simplistic idea behind the environs but with a lot of thought out into the detailing.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The south maybe a lot of things but hospitality still reigns. We arrived in a hurry I hurried to the room my daughter hurried off. I had to manage the bags and when Elijah brought them up I was still in a hurried state and Elijah said it’s cool and it will be ok...Thanks Elijah!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Stayed here for business mid week, Great location for eating out but either this hotel has the thinest walls in building history or is on the noisiest intersection in Atlanta. The rooms are fairly modern and a good size. I could not believe that on day 2 housekeeping just closed the lids on the toiletries in the shower and stood them up as if they had been replaced. Jump in the shower next morning, no body wash, no shampoo. That seemed really cheap.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business