“Great banh mi at a great price ”
Review of Lee's Bakery

Lee's Bakery
Ranked #193 of 4,117 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I am visiting my daughter while in town and decided to stop in here. I had a banh mi sandwich and pork egg rolls. The banh mi was delicious and a very generous portion given the low price. The egg rolls were not a flavorful. Highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the area. The restaurant is a little hidden in the shopping center so pay attention to gps

Reviewed 18 December 2017

It was yummy yummy and yummy!!
Literally LOVED how tasty my bowl of pho is and how big the portion is.
I also had the spring rolls as my appetizer. All is GOOD.

The location is at Buford. You may want to come to this place after your sunset walk at Lake Lenier (also in Buford area - further).

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

It pains me to say it: they have slipped a few notches. They used to be one of my favorites, I would bring friends and family there, brag on them... Before I went to Vietnam, two years ago, I consulted with several people there (advice on restaurants, sites etc.)

I actually got ill after eating there about six months ago, but accidents happen, I was willing to give them another try. Today’s visit, I’m not ill, but the food was not fresh.

I got the #27, Combination Vermicelli Noodle at $8.25. The flavor was good but the egg roll was not fresh (I was there at 11:30ish, it was stale and had lost it’s “crisp”, I think it was yesterday’s egg roll). The BBQ shrimp was tiny and over cooked and the pork was mostly fat.

There are so many really good Vietnamese restaurants nearby. I’m sorry to say, this is not in my top 5 anymore. Try Pho Bac (about 2 miles toward 285 on the right), Nan Phoung is good, Pho Dai Loi in the Little Saigon shopping center...

1  Thank JimmyLee44
Reviewed 2 September 2017

This place serves up very inexpensive Vietnamese fare such as Banh Mi sandwiches, egg rolls, spring rolls, pho, etc.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Lee's is the real deal - it is an Atlanta institution which combines great food, great service, and an authentic great vibe.

First, the food it is all fresh made and out of this world.

I had the grilled pork and rice plate. It is very excellent - the awesome bonus is the `sauce on the veggies - it is so good I wish they would sell bottles of it.

I also had a mango smoothie - it is so fresh - made at order - it was like we were at the mango farm.

My wife had a Banh Mi - chicken - she loved it - as did, it appear, everyone else in the restaurant who ordered one including our two lunch guests.

She also had the spring roll with shrimp and a egg roll - as did our guest - they all loved them.

The food is served in generous portions at a fair price and it as good as you will get in Atlanta.

Second, the Vibe:

You are likely to sit next to a hipster twenty millennial as you are a corporate executive or a construction worker - the diversity of the fan base is impressive.

The staff are very kind and professional.

Plenty of free parking.

Go enjoy - it is really awesome