“Stop over on the way to Orlando”

TownePlace Suites Atlanta Northlake
Ranked #116 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I really liked the location and the price was reasonable. That being said, I was a bit disappointed in the hotel. I was excepting more, given the reviews, but the hotel was a bit run down and dated. The front desk was very good, however. The breakfast was average.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jim W
Carley F, Manager at TownePlace Suites Atlanta Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Good Morning Jim W.,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It's awful to hear you did not leave our property with the wow factor that Marriott hotels strive hard to give their guests. I apologize your stay was not what you hoped it would be. We hope your trip to Orlando went well, and wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

The service is excellent and the staff is very helpful with anything that I have a concern about. Honestly the best experience I've had in an extended stay hotel ever. The location is nice and is close to the mall and a lot of restaurants as well. It is a really well rounded place to stay and I highly recommend it!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Taylor K
Carley F, Manager at TownePlace Suites Atlanta Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Good Day Taylor K.,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It's great to hear you've enjoyed your stay with us. We will see you on your return visit to Atlanta. Safe travels!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I was looking for a hotel in Atlanta area for 2 weeks stay with my son.
Here was the things that I had priority.
1. proximity to Downtown Atlanta
2. kitchen facility
3. of course -- clean room and kind staffs

1. It was about 20 min from downtown Atlanta. 30 min with the traffic
2. Kitchen is great. They have induction with Oven, large size refrigerator, and microwave. It is full kitchen that you can cook anything.
3. Cleaning staff did a great job, and everybody on the hotel was very kind..
especially the lady ( sorry, I forgot her name.. ) that was in charge of the hotel.
she might be the manager or owner .. I guess was really helpful and kind.

You cannot compare this hotel with 4 or 5 star hotel.
You get what you pay in America. but
I got more than I paid for this stay..

And the breakfast was good, too.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Hosung,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.
We're glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us, and you and your son were able to enjoy the amenities we provide.

We hope to see you on your return visits to Atlanta. Safe travels, and good luck to your son on his Education endeavors!

Reviewed 27 May 2017

The Staff is great!!!. They were helpful and worked very hard to make our stay comfortable, Carley (spelling??) was exceptional. (All of front desk was excellent). Miss Bettie (housekeeping) was exceptional... along with the other 4th floor housekeepers. They made sure we did not need anything.. I cannot say enough for the management and staff !

Would have given a 5 but the sofa and chair is not the most comfortable..
The Beds are comfortable.....This is an older property and, even though it is one of their less expensive properties, they should consider updating the sofa and chair.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank Phyllis V
Carley F, Manager at TownePlace Suites Atlanta Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor!
It was so great having ya'll stay with us. We hope to see you in the near future. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with. We miss your friendly faces!

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I had a very good stay here. The staff was amazing. This is an reasonably priced extended stay which was very clean. Some cosmetic issues in the room like a strain on the bathroom floor and a poor repair job in the bathroom which was a little small however, everything else was worth the money and time. I go to Atlanta once a month and this will be the place that I stay each and every time. Bring your own water $2.68 was a little pricey but hey is there when u need it? Enjoy your stay I sure did. I had to bed rooms:-)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ginapooh1109
Carley F, Manager at TownePlace Suites Atlanta Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! It's great to hear you've enjoyed your stay. During your future stays, please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable. We are looking forward to seeing you again.