US$125
  • Pool
AC Hotel Atlanta Downtown(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$144
US$134
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Atlanta Marriott Century Center/Emory Area(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$99
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$167
US$149
HotelIndigo.com
US$130
US$103
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Artmore Hotel(Atlanta)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$119
  • Restaurant
Aloft Atlanta Downtown(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$83
All reviewsfront deskmarta stationwithin walking distancesocial hourthe sofa bedvalet parkingan older buildingfree breakfastbedroom suitecentennial parkworld of coca colathe breakfast areapeachtree centervalet guyshomeless peoplevalet servicegeorgia dome
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Is located right in the downtown area, there are several restaurants (reasonably priced) next to the hotel. There is no self parking, is only valet parking and will cost $35, but the service is excellent. Hotel is well maintained and is renovated though it boast to be one of the oldest hotel. Rooms are spacious, we stayed in a King suite, is a single room no separate rooms like the queen suite. It is spacious, clean and have all amenities (microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator). For the suite i found the disadvantage of having the water sink in the bathroom.Other than that everything is very clean, bed was nice, but the pull out sofa is not comfortable. Breakfast is good, and the staff are very nice at the kitchen area. On working days they will allow you to take breakfast out, if you do not have time to eat at the hotel.
I enjoyed walking to the CNN, coca-cola, aquarium, and the museums all in 5-10 min walk. You can figure out the short cuts very easily. MLK museum is also only couple of miles from the hotel.
we were looking for some indian restaurant and Zyka ( is about 15 min drive) have very good food at an affordable price (you get nice chicken 65 for $7).

Room Tip: try for upper level rooms to see a better view of the city
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Randall M, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Good Morning sujusr,

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you found our hotel to your liking and that you found your room comfortable and our service to be excellent. We can't wait to welcome you back soon!

Randy

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Good size room with little kitchenette.
Plus points were the sink was outside the bathroom, as 3 girls sharing, this helped
Minus points was mirrors and lighting as it was not great for applying makeup.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Randall M, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Good Morning Jay K,

Thank you for staying with us, I am glad you enjoyed your visit and you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. I hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to Atlanta.

Randy

Reviewed 25 May 2018

My husband and I was in town for Georgia State graduation.. This was our first and last time staying at this hotel. There was a used condom, the box the condom came in, still in our trash can in the bathroom... Also, there was women hair all over the bed. My husband and I were very upset.. Whom ever the housekeeping manager may be, he/she needs more training, the supervisors need more training, the housekeepers need more training. We checked out the next day and went to the Fairfield Hotel by underground Atlanta.. The food was ok, the staff was friendly, William the front desk agent, was very helpful... We want stay here again...

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tolbertchristy321
Randall M, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I was very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your suite. It is our goal to exceed the expectations of our guests. I am curious if you shared your concern with anyone while you were here as this is not something that we experienced in the past. It would be very helpful if you could let me know what room you were in so I can properly investigate this situation. Please contact me at atlantadowntowngm@ih-corp.com or call me at the hotel to discuss your situation.

Randy.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

In town for a business trip. Older building but well maintained, rooms are comfortable and beds give you great night sleep. The staff though makes the stay twice as nice. They are friendly helpful and really go out of the way to make you feel welcome and appreciated. I am on the road most of the year and stay in a lot of different hotels and this is the best over all staff I have ever run into. If you have a choice I would recommend saying here.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Randall M, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Good Afternoon Jeff D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent stay. I am glad that you found our hotel to your liking. I have passed your comments on to my team so they too will know that their efforts are appreciated. We can't wait to see you again.

Randall

Reviewed 10 May 2018

The hotel staff was very friendly.. Its a nice historical hotel located in the hard of downtown Atlanta... The rooms were clean, the food was good... The negative part of my stay came when my girlfriend and I walked by front desk... The GM of the hotel was having a conversation with 2 of his employees, 2 black American guys.. One of the gentlemen name was William, the gentlemen we did not know.... The GM made a comment saying [YALL] people will be in town this weekend, he said he would not be at the hotel... My friend and I took that as a racist statement... There were several black American events in town that weekend... I took that comment very personal. My friends and I will never stay at this hotel again due to blatant racist statements... He said [YALL] people more than once...The GM is a white American male.. This guy needs to be removed from that hotel... My friends and I are Marriott Platinum members.... Higher management needs to know about this GM....

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Randall M, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Good Afternoon elizabeth194553,

Thank you for your response. Please know that I have zero tolerance for anything that is offensive, to anyone. I realize you heard something, but I can assure you that I would never utter that kind of statement. We all value all our guests, all of our team members and the core values of Marriott. If you would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact me personally at the hotel. I would appreciate the chance to have further dialogue about the incident you describe.

Randall