Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown
US$143
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$119
Doubletree.com
US$174
US$199
  • Restaurant
Atlanta Marriott Marquis(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$138
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$125
US$449
US$409
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$467/night.

US$499
US$445
StRegis.com
  • Pool
All reviewsmarie claudefront deskdeep southcentennial parkvalet parkingan older buildingrooms are smallwalking distanceworld congress centerfree breakfastferris wheeltwo double bedsgeorgia aquariumbreakfast areacoca cola museumyogurtbreakfast staff
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

This Holiday Inn has to be the worst hotel to use the name. The bellman watched as my wife and I took suitcases out of car. The room was dated, the bathroom has one sink, and the bathrooms in some jails probably are larger.

They also charge $30 for valet which is disgusting considering the parking lot charges $15 across the street.

We were here for business for a week and couldn’t wait to leave the hotel. I don’t suggest staying here.

The only nice side of the hotel was that the employees seemed happy and were nice, but it didn’t make up for the other aspects.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank prouss134439
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi prouss134439,

Thanks for choosing to stay with us, we're glad to have hosted your stay. I'm sorry to hear that our room upkeep did not meet your expectations and our bellman missed to leave a positive impression. While I also understand your disappointment towards our valet parking fee, this information is posted on our official website. In any event, the service level you received is not our usual standard. I've raised your feedback with the team so we may address these areas and get back on track.

We value your experience and thank you for the review. I hope we get the chance to welcome you back soon for a chance to make up for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Jillian I
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 3 May 2018

I can't say enough good things about the front desk and valet staff. They went out of their way for me when I needed something out of my van. They were pleasant and friendly and remembered me. When I got stuck somewhere else needing a cab they even sent a cab for me. The breakfast was your standard fare but even the people setting up the breakfast were friendly and wanted to make sure I was happy. The rooms are quite small but from what I understand that is normal for Atlanta downtown. The room had no desk to do computer work on but the breakfast area is open at all times and has many tables to work on. Everything worked fine in the room and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Crytrinia H, Assistant General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

AlisonT874,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta Downtown. It was our pleasure to have served you. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. When your travels bring you back to the Atlanta area, we'll be happy to have you back. See you soon!

Reviewed 3 May 2018

The front desk staff at the Holiday Inn Express in Downtown Atlanta are amazing. I'm in town for an interview and had lots of questions about Downtown Atlanta, MARTA stations, the Streetcar and just getting around via public transit. Marie Claude and Reggie were so kind, welcoming and brimming with information. Amazing customer service.

It was a nice room with a view of the ferris wheel. Great location for getting around town. A quick walk from the Peachtree Center station, and just around the corner from a Streetcar station.

And I liked that pink lemonade in the lobby!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Crytrinia H, Assistant General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Saulg1014,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again!

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed three nights for business. Hotel is older but clean and the staff is beyond friendly! Marie greeted us with a smile each day when we returned from meetings and was so friendly! The breakfast was quite of surprise! Lots of selection and friendly staff restocking items. Hotel is undergoing some cosmetic repairs but not an interference and will just improve the look. Convieniently located downtown. Walked to meetings and for dinner each night.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

mbm19992018,

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Rooms are dirty. You see a lot of dust, itchy bed, broken shower....just didn't feel right.
Except for the wonderful service rendered by Marie Claude at the Front Desk. Very approachable, ready with a big smile and excellent follow through.

Room Tip: clean room
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Arlenezenarosa,
I want to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused to you during your recent visit. Our staff genuinely works very hard to create great experiences for all of our guests and we are so sorry that your stay did not meet expectations. I will certainly utilize your experience as a training tool for the staff.