US$275
US$255
US$107
US$98
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$254
US$220
US$229
US$170
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$555
US$386
Otel.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskdeep southcentennial parkvalet parkingan older buildingrooms are smallwalking distanceworld congress centerferris wheeltwo double bedsconvenience storefree breakfastgeorgia aquariumcoca cola museumbreakfast staffyogurtbreakfast area
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Holiday Inn express on Hammond dr in Atlanta near a part of children's hospital for a visit with a friend. Room was nice. Big screen TV was awesome. I like how they have both soft and firm pillows for you. Nice selection for breakfast. If I had to stay again then I would. They gave us a good medical rate since it was a visit to go to the children's hospital.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Position was great, staff were very helpful with tourist options. They rang and checked if Horse & Carriage was running that night, and recommended which tour to do.We walked around the corner and founds heaps of food options, pubs etc. Rooms were great, and clean and quiet.

Room Tip: High Floor are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed in a suite with family. Hotel was clean, breakfast included was good. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Super location and in walking distance of many attractions: World of Coke, Aquarium, CNN, Mercedes Stadium... would definitely stay again if back in Atlanta.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda W
Reviewed 1 June 2018

This is our go-to hotel in Atlanta. It is close enough to walk to the Ferris wheel, world of coke, aquarium, centennial park, civil rights museum, Mercedez Benz stadium, staples arena. Great location, cheap enough, valet parking to make things easy, the street isn't super busy which is great! rooms are small but its an older building. I love their bath and body works toiletries and of course free breakfast. Good place in Atlanta.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jordyn B
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

At first I had a nightmare of a time trying to figure some things out with this hotel, because hotels.com (not the actual hotel) had really screwed me over. They lost my booking number and the hotel could literally do nothing to my reservation without it. Luckily when I got there, Marie Claude took such amazing care of us! She got my family waters, told us how sorry she was and helped adjust the price to what it should have been! Such a wonderful sweet woman! The rest of the staff was super friendly too, asking us how our trip was, did we come to Atlanta often. The rooms themselves were a little small but the location and staff were just great! Would stay again! Thanks again Marie!!!
✨❤️✨

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Crytrinia H, Assistant General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

StayingSyd,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that Marie Claude was able to take amazing care of you and your family. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.