US$105
US$100
US$167
US$135
  • Pool
Pena Parda Bay(La Herradura)
US$166
US$216
US$125
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
La Caleta Bay(La Herradura)
US$111
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

All reviewsmoorish stylefamily runbird parkbotanical gardensacross the roadfish processingsmall squareair conditioninglovely hotelpublic parkingcafes and restaurantswell located hotelloved this hotelcomfortable beda stones throwan extra eurosspanish town
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Stayed here a long time ago when first came to Almunecar and have been back several times since. First choice hotel when here as it is just such a nice place to stay. Staff are really helpful. Breakfast good value and such a nice place to eat. Room and bathroom spotless. Very comfortable bed. Wifi excellent. Have already booked in for December.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel was in a good location. It is very clean and well kept. The breakfast was good and very reasonably priced. We had a double room which was very small not like the pictures at all. The bird park is right beside it so be prepared for lots of chirping in the mornings. Night life around that area very good, there are markets right outside the hotel and lots of good restaurant s close by. The beach is just across road and town centre couple of minutes away.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Alro01
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

We had 2 doublerooms booked. We got them close together. That was good. Both rooms had an awful smell of smoke. We complained about this and they should send the cleaning lady to check. She opened the window!!!
When we came back in the evening we wanted to take a drink outside the hotel but we weren't welcome unless we should eat even if we were guests at the hotel. Bad.
Anders Nilsson

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed 2 hours and they charged us for a full night. The room was hot and the bathroom sink and toilet had hair on them upon our arrival.
We got a parking ticket upon check in. Although we were told parking would be available, the clerk just told us where to buy time at the parking station. It was too late, we were already ticketed.
When I told them we were leaving because the room was hot (we had tried giving it some time to cool down) and the bathroom was dirty, they still charged us.
It was so bad, I was crying at the thought of having to sleep there. So glad we changed hotels and improved our stay in Almuñecar!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Argh1978
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for a week and I will return every year. The staff is incredibly kind and helpful, the rooms are well maintained and super clean, and you are less than one minute from the beach. Although I did not eat here, their sister restaurant, Mesón Emiliano has amazing food, so I imagine that the food at the hotel is just as high quality. The staff impressed me the most as I am traveling by myself, and they have gone out of their way to make me feel welcome.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo