“Great British Sunday lunch”

Dannys' Bar and Grill
Ranked #34 of 282 Restaurants in Almunecar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

thanks to your comments we chose this restaurant to have our Sunday lunch and it was great!! I thoroughly recommend Danny's.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

........what to say.....

We live in Spain and my wife has me in the habit now of reviewing restaurants we visit.

So.....Danny's Bar & Grill.....

The staff was very friendly and the food just like our old home (UK). The prices was spot on too!!
However......when my wife and I walked in, the whole place stopped and the regulars just stared at us like a bad western movie.
It was a real let down as the staff made us feel welcome.
Sad to say with this restaurant, we won't be going back.

If the owners read this.....please speak to your regulars as they are costing you business!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

This place is fabulous no other word for it. My friends and I have been coming to Danny's for years and we have never been disappointed. The rib eye steaks are amazing and you need to book for curry nights etc. Staff/owners are a delight and MAKE your visit with great and pleasant service. You can't go wrong here in my opinion.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

only reason i gave this 5 stars is because you can't give 6, if you like steak, ribs, chicken,fish and chips,curry, baked potato and more then you will not be disappointed. Ate here last year a few times and when we returned on holiday this year was the place we went most nights, probably the best food we have eaten out anywhere, always perfectly cooked and plenty of it. Served with a smile by all the staff. Would just like to say thanks to Paul,Judy and all the staff for some great food and better nights. Hope to return again,Gary and Martina

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Had a fantastic last evening meal to end our holiday. Ribs and fillet steak were a winner! Thanks Paul! Live music really made the evening great and the friendly team at Danny's make this a place we pop into each year! See you guys next year and good luck with the busy season!