“Perfect tasting menu”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

This small restaurant fully deserves its top rating. The five dishes were each tasty and complementary.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Quality food, creative and beautifully cooked. Great customer service and in overall an amazing taste experience. Will come back if I ever have the chance.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We went here due to tripadvisor’s high rating, and I must say the positive reviews are well deserved. The owner (I believe) does everything – both the cooking and the service, and he does a stellar job at both. He was more than happy to adjust his day menu to accommodate my dietary restriction, and we were very satisfied with all five courses. At EUR14.50 per person, it is incredible value for money. Do book in advance though, because the place is small.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Had the evening tasting menu a few nights ago consisting of seven courses which sounds delightful! I am a foodie and was really looking forward to this. One of these courses consisted of really salty bread and another course resembled a slice of pizza but was sweet. The non bread related courses; some of which were wrapped in pasta and some of their contents were unrecognisable. Other courses which could be identified were covered in sweet sauces. It was clear that all of the courses were pre frozen and but one were served cold and the 'ping' of the microwave could be heard potentially heating our one luke warm course. All of the menu was 'cooked' by the chef who was also the waiter and the man answering the phone. No choice of wine was offered if ordering by the glass and my second glass of wine was different to my first even though I didn't request a change. The only positive I can take from this meal was that thankfully the food cost approximately 19 euros each. A real let down and would not recommend this.

1  Thank lovemyfood1977
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

This is a five course tasting menu. The flavours were amazing and everything was beautiful presented by the one man band who cooks and serves. We loved it. At 14.5 euros a head it was amazing value.

1  Thank Carole C