“Oh My!”

Price range: US$1 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 20 February 2017

First time visit, hope it's not our last! This place is small but the food is so very good! My Gyro was huge and needed two hands at all times to eat it! My wife got a lamb one and that was very tasty! The portions are good size, the prices are reasonable and the staff is great! We will be back!

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Another one of those small store front locations with limited seating.But dont let that fool you because this place is as i said amazingly awesome. Thought id get the Gyro platter and great choice based of other reviews. Beyond satisfied and so very delicious..A definite must for something new or repeat interest..I for one will repeat a visit here again.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Greek Aroma is a little piece of Greece in Frederick. I have never had a bad experience. The Gyro is not made until you walk in. The tziki sauce is amazing for 1.95 you can add an extra cup for your dipping pleasures. Very casual, order at the register and when they call your number enjoy indoor or outdoor.

1  Thank QuadMFamily
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

First time in as I usually go to Chicken Basket for my Gyros. However they were extremely rude today when I called so I switched it up to try this place. All I can say is BANGIN!!! This was the freshest Gyro I have had outside of the Greek Festival. The cucumber sauce was incredible and the meat and pita just the same! Sorry Chicken basket when it come to Gyros Aroma has stole a customer!!!

Reviewed 5 July 2016

My family is Greek so I know what it is suppose to taste like and this place is right on the mark. Everything made from scratch and very tasty. I recommend this place to anyone.