“Business Lunch”

Price range: US$1 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Simple restaurant with great food. I had the lamb and beef gyro. YUM! The tzatziki sauce on top was real and fantastic. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

We were returning from a road trip on Monday and stopped off here to avoid the chain restaurants by the highway. We chose it based on TripAdvisor reviews. At first, after a few zig zagging roads, I felt regret that we chose to drive off the highway so far, but in the end it was only an extra 15 minutes and well-worth it! The gyros were massive with lots of fresh lettuce, tomatoes, and sauce! The bread was nice and warm too. You order at the counter and take a seat. The gyro was $7.55. If you want the chicken kabob gyro, you need to wait a bit longer, maybe 15 minutes. If I lived in the area, I would definitely go back!

1  Thank Cavi
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Nice clean atmosphere and the food was fabulous. If you can't decide what to order, get the Mediterranean platter. I had the lamb and it was delicious. I was disappointed there was no Baklava so I knocked them down a point. Otherwise they would have received 5

Reviewed 20 February 2017

First time visit, hope it's not our last! This place is small but the food is so very good! My Gyro was huge and needed two hands at all times to eat it! My wife got a lamb one and that was very tasty! The portions are good size, the prices are reasonable and the staff is great! We will be back!

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Another one of those small store front locations with limited seating.But dont let that fool you because this place is as i said amazingly awesome. Thought id get the Gyro platter and great choice based of other reviews. Beyond satisfied and so very delicious..A definite must for something new or repeat interest..I for one will repeat a visit here again.