“Greek Aroma”

Price range: US$1 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food at Greek Aroma is divine. I love the Greek salad. The portions are huge, the meal is delicious and the pita is warm and fluffy.

I also had a gyro there recently and I loved it. The Tzatkiki sauce is wonderful and the chef is generous with it. Lovely, hot food that is made quickly. Nice eating area, both inside and outside dining, but know location is in a commercial district -
Lots of health care professionals pop over for lunch so it does get busy at lunch hour. It's also the very last shop in the row after a subway and it looks as though there are no more shops after the subway as Greek Aroma is set back- but it is there - I promise and WELL worth looking for!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I've been eating here about once a month for a few years. The food is great and very consistent. Usually I get a gyro, but once in a while try something else and it's all been great. Service is quick, but if you're hitting lunch hour, best to call in your order, even if eating in.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

I happen to come to Greek Aroma because subway next door was to crowded, I walk over and was able to order right away! The food was so delicious on the first day that I came back and had it for a second day. The staff are really friendly! I will be eating here more often!

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

The food was awesome. Dumatis and spanakopita were delicious as was the baklava.
We also had gyros. The taziki sauce was fresh and very tastie.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I order Gyros for take out. I hadn't had one before but my husband loves them. They were both amazing. We also purchased 2 Guava? Pastries which were also amazing. The girls working provided good service and were welcoming. Great place to eat, especially if you like variety.