“Great Lunch!”

Viet's Aroma
Ranked #91 of 424 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

I visited Viet's Aroma almost twice a month. It's closer to my work and the food and service are excellent! I was a little scare at the beginning because it was the first time eating in a Vietnamese Restaurant but the experience was more than great. The first time I tried the Soup (Pho). The house special is great! Really tasty and you will get really full with the small one. The next time I tried the Fresh Garden Egg Rolls, simply delicious. In my last visit, We tried something different: Ginger Chicken and my husband tried the Vietnamese Steak. Both were amazing.
Don't be scare to ask about a plate, the service is excellent and the waiter will explain the dishes. And don't worry if you are not able to eat with chopsticks, me neither, just ask for a fork but don't miss the opportunity of great food.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Viet's Aroma made for a pleasant, delicious, and peaceful dinner choice while I was out of town traveling in Frederick, MD. The service was prompt and courteous. The food portion was generous and the taste was delicious. The price was more than reasonable. I will return when back in the area!

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Was not sure what I wanted to order. The Viet Beef Stew was recommended and it was excellent. I wanted it a bit more spicy and a selection of ingredients was provided. The prices were very reasonable for a full size serving. We will return in the near future.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Viet's Aroma is my go to Vietnamese restaurant of all of them in Frederick. I have a soy allergy and a wheat sensitivity. The Owner and Cook always work with me to give me a delicious meal. The staff is extremely customer-focused. They are always friendly and courteous. I look forward to seeing them. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 10 June 2016

Very nice small family operated noodle house in strip mall. Bun Bo Hue was on the menu and very good broth. A house special chicken dish was also very good.

Been to Viet's Aroma? Share your experiences!