“Cozy Cantina”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Warm inviting place. Friendly environment. Great food and great service.
Lots of menu choices. Salsa is awesome.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

We were a large group and the accomodated us, nicely. It was early on a Sunday afternoon and, despite the small number of patrons, the service was a bit slow. The food was good. Their tacos were tasty and the beer was cold. .There was some confusion about "plain chicken" that one of my friends ordered .It came out as pulled chicken ( very good) but basted in a mexican sauce/broth and not " plain grilled chicken" like she thought she would be getting. All in all, a good meal and I would go back.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Good food at reasonable prices. Spanish menu has quite a selection of some very well prepared dishes. And of course the margaritas are good too...

Reviewed 29 August 2016

The food is great but the service could be better. the place could be managed better when it comes to setting

Reviewed 7 August 2016

We gathered here for my sons Birthday feast. We tried their seviche and Chorizo con queso for appetizers. They were both great, I really loved the seviche, even has small calimare in it. My son and I chose Plato Grande for two, unbelievable amount, taste and the ribs were to die for. Excellent. Had mucho to take home. Others in our party tried the Paella, Seafood Chimichanga, and Lomo Saltado. Everyone was very happy with their choices. Oh yes, the Mariachis were super and played Happy Birthday. My son was not so keen on that but it was fun. A really great restaurant. Not you run of the mill Mexican and they also have a complete South Anerican menu. Drinks were top notch, too. Try it and it just may become your favorite too.