“Great Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2017

This was my first visit to Mexicali Cantina. As soon as I walked in, I knew that this place was special. We were greeted by very friendly staff and shown to our table. Our drink and entree' orders were taken and we just sat there and enjoyed the ambiance. The food was so delicious, I ate everything on my plate, (everyone else had the sense to take leftovers home). This is a top-notch Mexican restaurant. If I lived in the area it would be a favorite. Try it out for yourself.

1  Thank Curt K

Reviewed 3 January 2017

We already loved this place for their great chips and salsa, margaritas, and excellent food. The new updated dining room near the bar looks much brighter and clean. I wish they would actually dim the lights a bit to make it feel like it used to but the refresh is great. The service was a little slow at the start but the manager noticed and made it right immediately. We ended up having great food and service. Thanks!
LOVED my fajitas!

1  Thank billykeyc
Reviewed 4 December 2016

I went for lunch today and have Camarones; shrimp, stuffed with cheese and peppers, and grilled. They were heavenly. You get a LOT of food for your money here.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

This is a wonderful place to have an event. I held a dinner for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah for about 35 people. The room was perfect sized. Food was DELICIOUS! The staff was extremly helpful. Highly recommend this place!!!!!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Warm inviting place. Friendly environment. Great food and great service.
Lots of menu choices. Salsa is awesome.